No announcement yet.

Lois' Lana-esque reaction to Clark not telling her about Oliver

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    But see, you have to add other factors. Add in a circle of danger that followed such a friend and an impulsive tendency for you to get in trouble and in hindsight you would hopefully think differently.
    This is different because one, she knows oliver's secret, and two her and ollie are closer than clark and ollie are.

Comment

I agee with xrayvision.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
        Clark did the right thing not to tell. CK maybe the only one of them that can actually keep a secret. Plus check this out...let's just think strategy on Ck's part... CK loves Lois. Lois used to love Ollie. Ollie is hurting. Lois finds this out and runs to his aide. Then they may hook up again. Leaving the Blur without a chance. I'm just sayin....
        I don't even think Clark feels threatened by Oliver about losing Lois to him. Well, at least not before tonight. I think his primary concern was not seeing the destructive behavior of one friend not only cost his life but Lois' too.

Comment

Lois did over react but I found her reasoning justified. Oliver is a close freind who tried to kill himself.

To compare her reaction to Lana is a bit extreame. Lois isn't upset because Clark isn't telling her everything, like Lana was. She had a legitmate reason tonight. Oliver trying to take his life is a big thing.

That said, I do understand why Clark didn't say anything out of respect to Oliver. However I think at times like this, the needs of what one wants doesn't place as much importance. He's clearly not in the right frame of mind and needed help.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
            This is different because one, she knows oliver's secret, and two her and ollie are closer than clark and ollie are.
            wait, Lois doesn't know his secret life as the GA

Comment

You know what to,it was more the fact that he lied to her that upset her.Maybe he shouldnt have told her that Ollie was fine.He could have said well you know hes not doing to well,maybe you should talk to him.

Its a very touchy subject and situation.

But at the sametime she wasnt being like Lana and demanding to know everything

Comment

I don't even think Clark feels threatened by Oliver about losing Lois to him. Well, at least not before tonight. I think his primary concern was not seeing the destructive behavior of one friend not only cost his life but Lois' too.
                yeah i agree...but I'm just sayin...Ck still wants her to be his girl somehow...why get her caught up in her ex's biz

Comment

Yes she does.

Comment

i'm actually siding with Lois on this one Oliver is her friend she should've known.How hard could it be for Clark to say Oliver tried to kill himself?

Comment

yes she does she learned about him in siren.

Comment

Aw c'mon. If someone I knew attempted to sacrifice himself, I wouldn't tell anyone else without his consent either. I'd leave it up to them, but help them too. Lois was in no position to help Oliver. He needed a good wakeup call, and neither Clark, nor Lois were able to do that.
                        I'm guessing you have never met anyone who have tried to commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                          Yes she does.
                          Oh..I missed that one

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                            Well, I'm not sure about the closeness of Lois to Oliver being closer to Clark. I mean she had a different relationship with Oliver than Clark can ever have (let's hope so). But Clark knows a lot more secrets about him & spent a lot more time with him. Lois doesn't know about what Oliver did to "Lex". If she did, I don't think she would be as good friends with him since she's against murder. Between Toxic & Savior, we didn't see any interaction between Lois & Oliver. But Lois does spend more personal time with Oliver than Clark. Clark's time spent with Oliver is mostly hero-oriented. But I wouldn't downgrade that as not being quality time since both Oliver & Clark love what they do.

Comment

Yea she does! She found out in Siren

Comment

Lois found out Ollie is Green Arrow back in season 7. In the episode Siren. She knows.

It's Clark being The Blur that she doesn't know about.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎