Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlollie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Clois but after this episode and the hand touching i want some Chlollie love too

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve
      That's fine but you don't have to squash everyone else's squee, just because you don't like it. No one says you have to like it, but please respect that other people do. I have no problem with the fact that you dislike Chlollie at all, and I am well aware that there are people with differing opinions from my own. But I don't go into those threads to disparage what others like, just because I don't like it. You've expressed your opinion many times about Chlollie. I get it. I don't agree. So let me enjoy it.
      Try not to get too bothered by other people's disappointment.

We all have different opinions on this show and sometimes they are negative. I know I have a few ships I hate and I think in a general discussion like this it is expected that some people won't like it and will voice their opinion. As long as this doesn't turn into a bashing thread, a little negativity doesn't bother me. Besides, a lot of people really seem to like Chlollie.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
        Is it just me or were there some sparks between Chloe and Oliver? Namely the scene where they were having coffee together.
        Me too!!
        Lois is his past. Chloe is his future.

Ok, I know not really, but it's fun to think so.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
          Try not to get too bothered by other people's disappointment.

We all have different opinions on this show and sometimes they are negative. I know I have a few ships I hate and I think in a general discussion like this it is expected that some people won't like it and will voice their opinion. As long as this doesn't turn into a bashing thread, a little negativity doesn't bother me. Besides, a lot of people really seem to like Chlollie.
          You're right, of course. I'm just going to have fun in my Chlollie bubble.

Comment

There were sparks...

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
            Is it just me or were there some sparks between Chloe and Oliver? Namely the scene where they were having coffee together.
            I felt the sparks too so I hope this season they do go for a Chlollie not that I would mind Loillie friendship since they are putting Clois together this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
              Hardly, Lois would have done it and she would have done it in a way that wouldn't have nearly gotten someone killed or kidnapped
              Oliver and Lois were in no danger. Lords knows Lois would have hooked up with Oliver to fix the problem, and THAT we sure as hell do not need.
              Last edited by Degobunny; 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Chlollie? Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
                  I hope not.
                  Ok... now you're seriously just being rude. One thing is to state your opinion and another is to come on a specific ship's thread and spam them with your negativity. Its not cool.

Comment

Sorry but i don't see happening. Just expressing my opinion that's all.
                    Ok, you've said it about 3 times now. We got it.

Comment

Sorry but i don't see happening. Just expressing my opinion that's all.
                      And just once was enough. This isn't a debate. Its a thread for fans of Chlollie to come and be excited. Please stop with your negativity.

Comment

That's fine but you don't have to squash everyone else's squee, just because you don't like it. No one says you have to like it, but please respect that other people do. I have no problem with the fact that you dislike Chlollie at all, and I am well aware that there are people with differing opinions from my own. But I don't go into those threads to disparage what others like, just because I don't like it. You've expressed your opinion many times about Chlollie. I get it. I don't agree. So let me enjoy it.
                        I have every right to express my opinions like every one else.

Comment

You're right, of course. I'm just going to have fun in my Chlollie bubble.
                          offff course Chlollie party all night... well I'll go to my real party tonight and I'll drink for all of u Chollie fans!!!

See u!

Comment

I have every right to express my opinions like every one else.
                            True but doing it over and over and over and over again, gets kinda annoying. We know you don't like it. Great. Have a wonderful night

Comment

Chlollie would be awesome
                              Last edited by Degobunny; 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                                Ok... now you're seriously just being rude. One thing is to state your opinion and another is to come on a specific ship's thread and spam them with your negativity. Its not cool.
                                I wasn't aware i was being rude.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎