No announcement yet.

Chlollie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ella
    Please let's not turn this into a Lois v. Chloe thread. What does Lois even have to do with Chlollie? Seriously, let just leave her out of thread and let Chloe/Oliver fans enjoy themselves.
    Thank you! I completely understand if other people don't ship Chlollie, but a lot of us do, and we enjoyed this. It doesn't have to come down to shipper stuff. You don't have to like Chlollie, that's okay, but let us enjoy the crumbs we get, please.

Some of us have been Chlollie shippers since their first meeting. Let us have something to enjoy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
      I know the thread grew to 3 pages... I say we let Kelly and Brian know that Chlollie works! LOL!
      defff Chlollie not only worked in this ep, it was the best part

Comment

Originally posted by nic25
        I liked them!....they seem to have an understanding that they cant find with anyone else!....there is a connnection there....is it romantic?...i wonder!
        Yes they started this last season in Requiem she sided with Ollie in not telling Clark at first and then she agreed not to tell Clark that he killed Lex. There both shades of grey, as Ollie said 'Clark may not understand, but you know what I did was right'

Comment

Originally posted by nic25
          I liked them!....they seem to have an understanding that they cant find with anyone else!....there is a connnection there....is it romantic?...i wonder!
          The similarities between them is something I've been hoping they would bring up for a long time. I'm so glad the producers saw the potential for a connection between them.

Comment

They need to keep the scenes coming..........

Comment

I hope we get much more Chlollie!

Comment

Me too!

Comment

I have loved them (or the potential of them) since season 6, it's about time! I'm really hoping TPTB explore this relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve
                    Thank you! I completely understand if other people don't ship Chlollie, but a lot of us do, and we enjoyed this. It doesn't have to come down to shipper stuff. You don't have to like Chlollie, that's okay, but let us enjoy the crumbs we get, please.

Some of us have been Chlollie shippers since their first meeting. Let us have something to enjoy too.
                    Well, I've only been a Chlollie shipper since I joined this forum, but it is amazing to finally have something real to enjoy. Their first meeting is so cute - too bad it took them so long to get anywhere. This is Chlollie's chance and I really hope the producers run with it.

Sometimes I am glad I didn't start watching Smallville early on in the show's run because I am loving Clois and Chlollie this season and haven't become disgruntled by drawn out ships that took years to happen. If Chlollie is going to happen, now is the time. *fingers crossed*

Chlollie has all sorts of potential. I was seriously disappointed with Chloe after the end of Doomsday and pretty much gave up on her character, but over the summer, I started to ship Chlollie and it gave me something to look forward to with Chloe instead of only seeing the negative. It really makes Smallville a lot more entertaining when you aren't focused on the negatives and just start rooting for something good to happen.

I have loved season 9 and Chlollie is the cherry on top for me.

Chlollie rocks!
                    Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 10-23-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve
                      I have loved them (or the potential of them) since season 6, it's about time! I'm really hoping TPTB explore this relationship.
                      I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
                        I hope not.
                        That's fine. I do. And your point is? Let people enjoy what they like about the show.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                        Well, I've only been a Chlollie shipper since I joined this forum, but it is amazing to finally have something real to enjoy. Their first meeting is so cute - too bad it took them so long to get anywhere. This is Chlollie's chance and I really hope the producers run with it.

Sometimes I am glad I didn't start watching Smallville early on in the show's run because I am loving Clois and Chlollie this season and haven't become disgruntled by drawn out ships that took years to happen. If Chlollie is going to happen, now is the time. *fingers crossed*

Chlollie has all sorts of potential. I was seriously disappointed with Chloe after the end of Doomsday and pretty much gave up on her character, but over the summer, I started to ship Chlollie and it gave me something to look forward to with Chloe instead of only seeing the negative. It really makes Smallville a lot more entertaining when you aren't focused on the negatives and just start rooting for something good to happen.

I have loved season 9 and Chlollie is the cherry on top for me.

Chlollie rocks!
                        Exactly! Everyone finds something to enjoy about the show. I loathed Chimmy with a passion of a thousand suns, but I never begrudged anyone their enjoyment of it for those who did like it. Let people just enjoy it. It's a flippen' TV show. It's supposed to be entertaining. And everyone likes different things about it.
                        Last edited by Genevieve; 10-23-2009, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am all for Chlollie! I have always liked to see Chloe with Ollie if she couldn't be with Clark. So I am game!

Comment

Sorry but i don't see happening. Just expressing my opinion that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
                              Sorry but i don't see happening. Just expressing my opinion that's all.
                              That's fine but you don't have to squash everyone else's squee, just because you don't like it. No one says you have to like it, but please respect that other people do. I have no problem with the fact that you dislike Chlollie at all, and I am well aware that there are people with differing opinions from my own. But I don't go into those threads to disparage what others like, just because I don't like it. You've expressed your opinion many times about Chlollie. I get it. I don't agree. So let me enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                                I loved their moment. It was sincere. And hey maybe a little chemistry
                                Agreed...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎