No announcement yet.

Chlollie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ella
    Please let's not turn this into a Lois v. Chloe thread. What does Lois even have to do with Chlollie? Seriously, let just leave her out of thread and let Chloe/Oliver fans enjoy themselves.
    Thanks babe!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
      Tess and Oliver have no chemistry. Their scenes in Echo were the dullest parts of the episode. I wish it was Chloe that'd gone after him instead of her. Tess and Zod have more chemistry.

And Lois had tried to talk sense into him since the premiere and it didn't work. He needed something more... effective. Chloe knew this. So, I think its safe to say that right now, Chloe knows him better than anyone...
      today it was proved

Comment

Originally posted by Chlollya
        I'm personally in Chlollie heaven. Hell I even joined this board just to say that their scene at the end was so intense and amazing!

Awesome! Welcome to k-site!

Comment

I'm personally in Chlollie heaven. Hell I even joined this board just to say that their scene at the end was so intense and amazing!
          welcome

Comment

After their scene tonight, I'm definitely down with the Chollie train!

Comment

That was one of my favorite scenes for me this season (and I'm loving this season). I've been shipping Chlollie, but I wasn't sure I would ever get anything remotely Chlollie like. I was pleasantly surprised by this episode.

I'm a happy fangirl today.

I also loved the scene because I was happy to see Chloe being mischievous. Sure it was a little dangerous what she did, but it was more interesting than what she has been up to all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                And Lois had tried to talk sense into him since the premiere and it didn't work. He needed something more... effective. Chloe knew this. So, I think its safe to say that right now, Chloe knows him better than anyone...
                WORD! your on fire tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                  That last scene between Oliver and Chloe was so intense. I definitely felt the chemistry between the two characters and for the first time I thought that it was a definite possibility that the producers may explore a romantic story between the two.
                  I totally feel the same way.
                  Didn't someone at comic con ask the producers if Chlollie was ever going to happen?
                  Well, this may be the start of it. And I approve. They are so cute together.

Comment

Awesome! You are not alone, the relationship thread is doing a massive happy dance right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lostmyway
                      After their scene tonight, I'm definitely down with the Chollie train!
                      Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                        Welcome aboard!
                        Count me in too! Choo choo choo!

Comment

I liked them!....they seem to have an understanding that they cant find with anyone else!....there is a connnection there....is it romantic?...i wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                            WORD! your on fire tonight!
                            I can't help it! I just love Justin and Allison working together! They're friggin' awesome! And the fact that Allison and Justin approves makes it a lot better.

Comment

woawwwwwwwww lot's of chlollies after tonight!!!
                              i'm loving this!!
                              they are soooooo cute togheter!!

Comment

I know the thread grew to 3 pages... I say we let Kelly and Brian know that Chlollie works! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎