No announcement yet.

Chlollie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cellist
    Foreshadowing? I have to admit, when he reached out and held her hand I was probably more okay with it than I thought I would be.
    Never know right... Chloe can move to Star City at the end of s9 to man Watchtower from there... lol....

Comment

I'm for Chlollie. Just keep Chloe away from Clark!

Comment

That last scene between Oliver and Chloe was so intense. I definitely felt the chemistry between the two characters and for the first time I thought that it was a definite possibility that the producers may explore a romantic story between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
          I love Chloe and Oliver together especially after tonight. She's the only women who's been able to kick his ass into gear. Not even Lois could've done that. So I say YES to Chlollie!! Woop woop!!
          sO TRUe

Comment

IF WE DO it's not them
            Yep, give me Tess and Ollie over Chloe/Ollie any day.

I love Chloe and Oliver together especially after tonight. She's the only women who's been able to kick his ass into gear. Not even Lois could've done that. So I say YES to Chlollie!! Woop woop!!
            Hardly, Lois would have done it and she would have done it in a way that wouldn't have nearly gotten someone killed or kidnapped

Comment

totally!!!!!!!!! i love them!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~

Hardly, Lois would have done it and she would have done it in a way that wouldn't have nearly gotten someone killed or kidnapped
                Tess and Oliver have no chemistry. Their scenes in Echo were the dullest parts of the episode. I wish it was Chloe that'd gone after him instead of her. Tess and Zod have more chemistry.

And Lois had tried to talk sense into him since the premiere and it didn't work. He needed something more... effective. Chloe knew this. So, I think its safe to say that right now, Chloe knows him better than anyone...
                Last edited by Lilah; 10-23-2009, 06:25 PM.

Comment

There was a spark there tonight, I must say. Whether this is leading somewhere, I don't know. We know what PS are like with thier bone-throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~

babe not everyone is gonna see the same thing, chill, us Chlollie fans are just enjoying the moment

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Tess and Oliver have no chemistry. Their scenes in Echo were the dullest parts of the episode. I wish it was Chloe that'd gone after him instead of her. Tess and Zod have more chemistry.
                    I'm with you there, that scene with Tess and Zod when she was tied on the chair whew I loved that.
                    Last edited by Lori; 10-23-2009, 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I ship Chollie

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                        babe not everyone is gonna see the same thing, chill, us Chlollie fans are just enjoying the moment
                        And what a great moment to enjoy it was lol....

I'm with you there, that scene with Tess and Zod when she was tied on the chair whew I loved that.
                        When they gave each other that look in the premiere you mean? Yeah.... but that's a couple I want to keep the UST unresolved as much as possible. It sizzles. Chlollie looks like it'll be really sweet. Kinda like Clois. Imagine that double date... ay caramba!

Comment

Please let's not turn this into a Lois v. Chloe thread. What does Lois even have to do with Chlollie? Seriously, let just leave her out of thread and let Chloe/Oliver fans enjoy themselves.

Comment

I'm personally in Chlollie heaven. Hell I even joined this board just to say that their scene at the end was so intense and amazing!

Comment

Exactly! Unless of course we're imagining the crazy fun that could come with a Clois/Chlollie first double date....

Comment

And Lois had tried to talk sense into him since the premiere and it didn't work. He needed something more... effective. Chloe knew this. So, I think its safe to say that right now, Chloe knows him better than anyone...
                                Yea no chemistry at all between Tess and Oliver, they were just "itchy" and had to help each other scratch it. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎