No announcement yet.

Chlollie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ksa
    I really respect that some fans have big problems with the way Chloe´s and Olivers morals are shown. But I must say I like it that they show a counter part to Clark´s morals and his way to work things out. It´s interessting to watch and adds a lot of spice to the show. If we only see Clark doing everything right, then this would be pretty boring.

Chloe´s machiavelling act was brilliant and bears a lot of risk. I never saw Chloe so independend. It was great. Everybody gives Ollie lectures and it helped nothing and Chloe and the rest of the JL just kicked him in his a**. And see he is back. Sometimes it is great when the bad guy wins. The end justifies the means is pretty interesting arc it will give us a lot of stuff to discuss. I like it a lot. And it makes things interesting.

I am looking toward for more Chlollie.
    ITA the differences between Clark with Chloe/Oliver make for a more exciting dynamic on the show and more drama! that can only be a good thing. If everyone thought and acted the same way it would be DULL!

Roll on the Chlollie!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by GreenArrow1760
    I KNOW!!! I keep watching it on youtube.... and is it just me or does JH put WAY too much suave sexy voice on that "thank you"..... not that it's a bad thing persay.
    Oh I swear *thud* when he said it like that
    Last edited by Lori; 10-26-2009, 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Can't stop watching the scene...

Comment

• I like them as friends and I don't think they are going there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lori
          Your right, we were saying this all summer. I can't believe they made it so clear that Lois, Tess and Clark all tried to get through to him but failed. Chloe was the one who did what needed to be done to bring him back. The subtext in Ollie's dialogue was undeniable, they have a connection ''I can expect him to know me like you do', 'you saved my life Chloe, both the myth and the man'.
          Loved it when Ollie said that to Chloe

Comment

• Originally posted by Genevieve
            And really, I think both of them by now deserve to be in a healthy relationship with no secrets, no lies, just Chloe and Oliver being true to themselves and to each other. I think they are a match.
            Acutally when you put it like that, it would be the first couple on SV that don't have any secrets between them, I mean all of Clark's relationships were/are hindered by his secret, Chimmy for the same reason, Lollie, Lexana (don't need to say any more) no more jump to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genevieve
              I agree. There's also the obstacle of Chloe's grieving over Jimmy. I've noticed Chloe somewhat aloof, which is understandable. If anything is to happen between Oliver and Chloe, he'll need to break down her emotional walls first. Which, I think if anyone is capable of doing, it's Oliver. I think they know each other very well, and will grow closer. She "saved" him. I'd like to see him "save" her, and show her that she can love again.

That will be a great Chollie scene. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

Comment

• I'm still wainting for another beautiful scene like that between them...

And again, the Best Chlollie Scene EVEEEEEEEEER.

Comment

• Best hand holding EVER.LOL I love how Oliver said that she knew him better than anyone and the last line was a killer "you save me Chloe...both the myth and the man"..speaks volumes to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria26
                    Best hand holding EVER.LOL I love how Oliver said that she knew him better than anyone and the last line was a killer "you save me Chloe...both the myth and the man"..speaks volumes to me.
                    *squee* yes this is still my fav Chlollie scene. Did you notice the music that played when he said this line was the same music that kicked in when she said yes to his dinner invite in AJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Girl
                      I'm still wainting for another beautiful scene like that between them...

And again, the Best Chlollie Scene EVEEEEEEEEER.

Ok,. I'm quoting me!

Yes, Silvia, that was the best scene EVER with + AJ scenes and Warrior scene!

The best scenes EVER!!!

But, yes, Roulette scene still being THE scene... I just love their talk... Hope see more of that

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎