No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skylar
    Love the movie night at the farm it was cute. Kind of upset that Clois had a fight and didn't talk about what happened. So next week they must have not spoken in awhile and Clark felt bad for not telling Lois about Oliver so he walks over to Lois and kisses her!!! Can't wait!!!
    Ooh I hope so lol

Comment

loved the kent farm scenes. They were pretty good. Loved how he had to sneak off and get snacks while doing his blur thing.

Comment

Like someone else said, very much resembled the hilarious situations in "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman".

And since that show was terrific, it makes this great also.
        Yes it so does, I was eating it all up with a spoon. I got flashes of Teri & Dean watching that

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
          the scene would have been perfect except for the real reason Lois was there.
          I know! I was secretly hoping my mind that she was not giving up on their date thing, but nope. Stupid Ollie!!

Favorite part was him grabbing her bra! Anyone else notice it was red? Oh and that he was sizing the bra up!! I'm sure he didn't mind holding it at all.
          Oh and when she has her hands on his knees. That was a cute moment.
          And when she's like "You know most men wouldn't mind if I took my shirt off"
          And then....ahhh!! They were all so good!

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
            I know! I was secretly hoping my mind that she was not giving up on their date thing, but nope. Stupid Ollie!!

Favorite part was him grabbing her bra! Anyone else notice it was red? Oh and that he was sizing the bra up!! I'm sure he didn't mind holding it at all.
            Oh and when she has her hands on his knees. That was a cute moment.
            And when she's like "You know most men wouldn't mind if I took my shirt off"
            And then....ahhh!! They were all so good!
            red bra. very good

Comment

Don't tell me the thong would be blue right?

Comment

I ADORED the scene!!

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                Don't tell me the thong would be blue right?
                and a yellow ribbon in her hair lol
                Last edited by Aalliya; 10-23-2009, 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
                  Ya that scene was well done. I wish she was there just to hang with Clark instead wallow about Oliver. I guess it's good she noticed he was gone.. Now if she'd only notice Jimmy is gone
                  lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                    red bra. very good
                    I thought it was going to be pink. Well I guess it won't be till a certain interview.

Comment

I was so expecting for Lois to shout "CLARK! Where's my popcorn?" as he sped in the door, and then have him make some with the heat vision.
                      But sadly that didn't happen.

Comment

I loved Clark excusing himself and ending up with a table full the snacks... it was comical.

I also liked the fact that he was a little antsy while watching the movie... He had RLS (restless leg syndrome).

Loved it

Comment

I loved the scenes...I just wish they were longer and uninterrupted.

Comment

That was very funny. It reminded me of that double date scene in Superman IV (leave it to Clark/Superman to have a double date with him and 2 women).

Comment

I missed the snack part stupid CW.

Comment

Loved how Clark was gazing longingly at Lois red bra,only for her to snatch it right out of his hands.That was an LOL moment!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎