No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daxx04
    It is odd to see so much Clois worship here. I used to come here and post all the time about 4 years ago. Had to sign up again, couldn't remember any of my sign in info. I went to tv.com after I got into a discussion with someone saying that Lois would die and Chloe would take her name, that was the end of it for me here. Glad to see that Clois has taken it's proper place even here!
    Agreed! It's great that you came back.

Comment

• I have seen that CLois*Lois are popular here, IMDB, and Tv.com, Lana is hated a lot on this board but worshipped at the CW forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyanara
        I have seen that CLois*Lois are popular here, IMDB, and Tv.com, Lana is hated a lot on this board but worshipped at the CW forum.
        Have you seen the manners and vocabulary people use in the CW forum? I wouldn't call a dog such names they sometimes use for characters and even actors and no one moderates it. I'm glad that Lois and Clois is loved on nice and polite forums

Comment

• I cant WAIT for a Clois Kiss!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joanna
            Have you seen the manners and vocabulary people use in the CW forum? I wouldn't call a dog such names they sometimes use for characters and even actors and no one moderates it. I'm glad that Lois and Clois is loved on nice and polite forums
            I just went over to the CW forum and OMG it's filled with crazy people!!!!! They really do love their clana and Lana over there, and they are really mean about Lois and clois. I'm so glad i'm on this forum instead, I don't think I can handle all of that hate

I really liked the Clois scenes in roulette, not as good as rabid but that's going to be hard to top. Hopefully Crossfire will do that with ease.

I thought it was so funny when Lois's bra got caught on Clark's hand! It was like he was hypnotized by it and wouldn't put it down until Lois took it off of him!

Comment

• It was all good until they killed it with Lois revealing the true reason of being with Clark at the farm: because she couldn't be with Oliver. Then she went all crazy after Oliver and with all the flirting in their end scene it's hard to believe at this point that Lois does love Clark.

Comment

• It was a strange one because when she walks away from Clark after being upset about Oliver's attempted suicide and Clark not telling her how badly Oliver was doing, there wasn't another scene later on where they have another discussion. I realise the writers want to drag certain aspects of their relationship across a number of episodes but in this case, it was a noticeable absence.

What we did get was great though. I love it when Lois blurts out a comment and immediately wishes she hadn't because Erica changes her facial expression so brilliantly. Lots of cute little moments too like the way she takes and eats the popcorn, the way she takes the drink off him, the mild annoyance at his twitching leg and her mangled Jaws theme, plus his observation about her habit of bursting into a room and asking that the inhabitants have their pants on.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎