Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clois Scenes

Talk about everything Clois!!

I hope we get some good ones. I hope Lois doesn't talk about being lonely again!

Comment

I hope to see some flashes of the hot barn scene or just Clark and Lois together!!

Comment

should be good 5 min left

Comment

They were cute.

Comment

they were pretty good not as good as previous eps.

Comment

Cute scenes, but not as good as other ones. Clark should have been able to enjoy himself a bit more at movie night and then Lois just went a little too weird over Oliver.

Comment

Clark was cute being all nervous around her... next week though will top any Clois moment in the history of Smallville so the lack of Clois in this episode doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

One word...HOTTTT
                  lol

Clark and Lois are legendary. Loved their scenes tonight..can't wait for them to make up
                  Last edited by DGirlLois4Clark; 10-24-2009, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I missed the 30 seconds back from the second break, CW messed up.

I loved them, but next week we get the KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orgasmic.

Comment

Lois was very touchy feely tonight...it was cute!

Comment

i wanted Clark to be a little looser with Lois at movie night....Lois was great
                        i LOVED when she shoved him on the chair and put her hands on his legs....i was going insane

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                          Clark was cute being all nervous around her... next week though will top any Clois moment in the history of Smallville so the lack of Clois in this episode doesn't bother me at all.
                          The term they use for next week: Legendary! That's about right, too.

Comment

Loved Clois' scenes, but I think they should have talked about their "fight".

I hope they make up next week.

Comment

I thought the movie night scene was great because Clark did not want to be there. I did not like how Clark allowed her to yell at him for not telling him about Ollie's suicide attempt. I'm glad she realized by the end no one tells her anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎