• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nova Delphine
    Oliver: "Did you have to push with a three-ton truck?"

Chloe: "I didn't think a tricycle would make a strong enough point."
    lol... like that one

Comment

MIne was

Clark to Lois: Shouldn't you be riding a mechanical bull somewhere? It's friday night.

I loved it! That's so Lois.

Comment

Oliver: "You saved my life, Chloe. Both the myth and the man."

LOL. That was epic!!! *____________*

Comment

Oliver: "I can't expect him to know me like you do..."

(and I just melt right there!!!!)

Comment

Victoria/Roulette: Now, that's the face of a guy who's down on his luck.
            Oliver: I think my luck's about ready to turn around. I don't remember seeing you earlier.
            Victoria/Roulette: Maybe not. But I've seen you before. Your type.
            Oliver: And what type is that exactly?
            Victoria/Roulette: The player who can't find a game to satisfy him.
            Oliver: I'll admit I've lost a certain lust for life... but luckily not other things.
            Victoria/Roulette: Then play a game with me.
            Oliver: I'm all in.

Lois: It is called Smallville for a reason. What else do you possibly have to do tonight?

Oliver: The last time I trust a woman with a dragon tattoo.

Lois: Are you like this at the movie theater, too, Clark? I mean, these concession runs are sweet, but you're up and down more often than the Cubs' batting lineup.

Clark: All right, Lois. You show up with every shark movie known to man and 11 loads of laundry when I've seen you take socks to the dry cleaner. Are you okay?
            Lois: I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? I'm totally not fine. Even if it is stupid, but - but it's not stupid. It's Oliver's birthday today, and we always go out for beer pongs on our birthdays. But today is about to be yesterday in T-minus...negative minutes. It's over. He totally missed it. How does a guy with nine phone numbers not return a phone call?
            Clark: Probably just celebrating with someone else.
            Lois: Wow. Tall, dark, and single. Go figure. Do you know something? You would tell me if you did, right?
            Clark: I'm sure Oliver's just fine. But paying him a visit wouldn't hurt.

Chloe: On a scale of 1 to Chernobol, how big was the fallout?
            Clark: Let's just say if there was an antilife equation, I think I found it.

Lois: When you say "close," are you talking feet or zip codes? Look, Mr. Whatever-your-name-is, you're a GPS tracking service. You can probably see me on your satellite, so how much farther down Pepper Spray Lane do I have to go?

Victoria/Roulette: If you're not lost, then get that way. I don't like smudge marks on my car.
            Lois: Nice try, Vice City. Go grand theft someone else's auto. I've sat in that excuse for a front seat enough to know that this car belongs to Oliver Queen.
            Victoria/Roulette: Oh. Well, if you know Oliver, then you know he likes to give gifts. This is one of them, so I suggest you back off.
            Lois: Sorry, but backing off -- not exactly my strong suit. Where's Oliver?

Victoria/Roulette: I prefer to make my own luck.

Victoria/Roulette: I'm disappointed, Oliver. You lack the killer instinct after all.

Victoria/Roulette: You didn't play by my rules. Why should I play by yours? You were supposed to shoot her.
            Oliver: That's what I don't understand. You could've killed her yourself. You could've shot me when I walked through the door. Why set the scene?
            Victoria/Roulette: One can tie up loose ends with a simple square knot or one can choose the more elegant cloverleaf.

Oliver: Oh, hell.

Oliver: What the hell is this?
            Victoria/Roulette: You kept asking me who did this to you. My question was always the answer. "Who did you destroy?". I hear you're some sort of hero. One that tried to bury that part of himself. You've just proven that that hero is still alive, Oliver. Now it's time to resurrect him.

Lois: Oliver, you really need to take a dip in the sane-chick pool. I mean, that dress -- that was a bigger red scare than cold-war Russia.

Lois: Why didn't you come talk to me?
            Oliver: Pride... ...fear... and, um... regret. Lois, the truth is, I've fighting my demons for so long I just... wanted this war to end.
            Lois: And you felt... like there was nothing in life worth fighting for?

Lois: Ollie, I will always be here for you. And if you forget that again... I will knock you out.

Clark: I heard you were back.
            Oliver: You do know, of course, you look absolute ridiculous in that, right? And I got a great tailor, hook you up with a little color, maybe.
            Clark: Nice to see you finally discovered something worth living for after all.
            Oliver: Yeah. More like a rediscovery, actually. You've done a hell of a job keeping the world safe on your own, Clark. I'm here to help you now.
            Clark: Good. Something tells me...soon the world will need all the help we can get.

Comment

Ollie: "That's not exactly the kind of game I had in mind."

Lois: "How much farther down Pepper Spray Lane do I have to go?"

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍