Television Ratings for "Roulette"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to guess somewhere in the 2.2-2.3 range. The CW hasn't been doing very good this week, and the last episode with a very Ollie-centric promo, "Toxic," dropped as well.

Comment

Looking for at least 2.5mil

Comment

I'll go for 2.2 million. We have had 2 Oliver centric episodes in a row (don't get me wrong....I really like Oliver) I hope this doesn''t turn viewers (who are not fans of Oliver) off from watching next episodes.

Comment

I bet there may be an uptick in the rating tonight due to Sam Jones III being arrested.

Comment

I'd gamble to say anywhere between 0 and 36.

Comment

Personally I dont see how this episode could compare to Echo, I could be wrong I hope i am but It feels like another turbulence type of episode to me...

Comment

Comment

i would say 2.3-2.5million.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
                    I bet there may be an uptick in the rating tonight due to Sam Jones III being arrested.

Tonight's episode is the episode I've been looking forward to least out of the first 12 episodes. I hope it maintains 2.5-2.6, or slightly grows. That would be awesome.

If it goes down a little, I'm not too bummed because this episode looks full of suck.
                    Last edited by davidbrenton; 10-23-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton

Tonight's episode is the episode I've been looking forward to least out of the first 12 episodes. I hope it maintains 2.5-2.6, or slightly grows. That would be awesome.
                      99% of the general viewing audience doesn't read spoilers. Basically it just comes down to competition that night, if they been enjoying the previous episodes and previews.

Comment

Smallville is #4 on Yahoo searched right now, could be a good sign!

Comment

well we had a huge week in news, jsa cast revealed, sam jones troubles, jsa confirmed to be 2 parter. Hopefully we will get a nice viwer range tonight.

Comment

I think it may just stay around the same figure as last week but if it grew then that'd be great . I think then 2.6-2.69 people.

Comment

2.4-2.7, anything between there is fine by me!

Comment

Hope it was good!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎