sylar question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylar question

Okay I am stupid I know but here goes:

In the episode he is wondering around and gets caught by the cops thats really nathans body right?

and sylar still playing nathan? I feel like I missed an episode lol my dvr died and got another one so I cant go re-watch unless I download them of course but that would be bad.. lol

Nathan died in the end of season 3 by the telekinesis by Sylar. He's offically dead and it's safe to assume that if the Nathan from this season (4) would take a dna blood test it wouldn't match the real nathan but rather Sylar. Matt Parkman in the end of season 3 used his telepathy to make him mentally change his mind to become like Nathan which includes memory. This actually only works because Sylar has the ability to understand someone's past through touching stuff. This made Sylar changed into Nathan physically through his shape shifting ability and mentally through Clairsentience. Now it seems like the creators wanted to say that at the same time Sylar tried to keep his conscious so he went inside Matt. Which is weird but it'll be explain hopefully in the future episodes. You have to remember Sylar when he shape shifted to Nathan he tried to remember Nathan's full past so he could use it to disguise himself perfectly when confronted by others. The same thing is happening but it's just Sylar conscious is not there anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎