Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
    So I only know a little about the comics and the Alexandria group. I'm still going to [SPOILER]Negan[/SPOILER] being somehow involved in the mutilations. Since you mentioned [SPOILER]Scavengers[/SPOILER], I'm wondering if there will be [SPOILER]Saviors[/SPOILER] or if these people are supposed to be? I mean obviously they're the Alexandria Safe-Zone. Wondering if [SPOILER]Negan[/SPOILER] will show up in the finale?

90 Minute Season Finale Tonight

New In Town
    I really enjoyed the season finale cannot wait for season 6 what did everyone think of the season finale

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyGal View Post
    I don't read the comics but from what I have read online, I think the 'W' stands for Wolves. In the episode 'What Happened and What's Going On', when the group went to the community where Noah's family was supposed to be, they found a message on the wall "Wolves Not Far". This wolf pack seems to match up to the comic book [SPOILER]Scavengers[/SPOILER]. I wouldn't be surprised if the wolf pack finds the Alexandria group and there is a big fight. As much as Deanna is worried about Rick, she will thankful he and his group is there to stop this threat.
    Thanks for tagging your comic spoilers (although quoting you exposed them). I just started reading the comics (I bought and read Compendium 1 in 2 days) and I want to kind of keep behind the events on the show. Compendium 2 will be in my hands on Wednesday and then... the 3rd Compendium will be out in October just in time for Season 6 of the show! So excited!

I was expecting the Wolves to attack Alexandria in the finale as well. Guess we have that to look forward to in Season 6. *trembles with fear* Some people are saying that there are only two guys in the Wolf pack but considering what they did to Noah's town... there's gotta be more of them.

Some people suggested that perhaps the wolves scout out victims in twos and maybe that suggests a connection to Alexandria since they scout out potential citizens in twos.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrickster View Post
    I really enjoyed the season finale cannot wait for season 6 what did everyone think of the season finale
    OH MY GOODNESS the finale was amazing. It was very different than what I expected. There weren't a lot of deaths. I was on the edge of my seat the entire show. I cried when the three walkers piled on top of Glenn. I was sure that he was dead. I also cried tears of joy throughout the episode. Man it was great.

If I were going to boil it down to two favorite things...

1. THE RETURN OF MORGAN - so much badass on my TV. Morgan and Rick in the same frame. That is what I am mainly looking forward to in Season 6. JUST AWESOME.

2. Rick's Group takes a stand. I mean we knew there was something special about Rick's group. Michonne hints at it in "The Distance" when she talks about their motley crew. But this episode cemented it. Rick doesn't apologize for his crazy rant but has a calm blood soaked rant in the end - beautiful speech. Michonne doesn't apologize for clocking Rick and let's him know that she's on his side and not trying to police him for the Alexandrians. Maggie is being an awesome mediator trying to work for peace and lobby for Rick. Glenn is being a forgiveness BOSS and I cannot believe he has survived this long and NEVER KILLED A HUMAN! Maggie, Sasha and Crazy Gabriel give faith and forgiveness a chance in the end. The campfire chat where so many of Rick's group talk about what a great leader he is. It was just an amazing end to a hellish season. They've been through hell and come out stronger and really standing up for WHO THEY ARE. I loved it.

The finale was just amazing. I don't know how Season 6 can hope to top Season 5. Hahaha! I cannot wait to see them try.

I wonder if ... in Season 6 Rick will be in charge. It didn't seem like he was trying to take over. I hope that he's more of a respected guide and that Maggie kind of helps Deanna through her grief and that Deanna stays in power. People have pointed out the parallels between Sasha and comics!Andrea. I hope that the Alexandrians get shooting lessons and guns.

I hope we get a little peace and quiet before the Wolves attack.

Season Premiere Tonight

Wow - there was a lot going on in that episode.

I enjoyed this season opener.

New Episode Tonight

New Episode Tonight

Why? Why? [SPOILER]I'm still sad over last night's episode. Goodbye Glenn - you will be missed. [/SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyGal View Post
    Why? Why? [SPOILER]I'm still sad over last night's episode. Goodbye Glenn - you will be missed. [/SPOILER]
    ME TOO!!!! I yelled out at the TV. I don't buy all this [SPOILER]he's not really dead crap, obviously he is.[/SPOILER]

^ I know! I'm so depressed

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Heres what i think. Ive always subscribed to the philosophy that unless u see a body they may not b dead. So until they say for sure oh that character is dead, it may just b a matter of time until they return somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    Heres what i think. Ive always subscribed to the philosophy that unless u see a body they may not b dead. So until they say for sure oh that character is dead, it may just b a matter of time until they return somehow.
    Well, thanks for the thought. I would like to have hope, it would make me feel better, but this show just kills everybody sooner or later. I don't know why I keep torturing myself. But I keep going right back for more. I think it best that I not procrastinate feeling depressed and just keep assuming the character is dead Don't want to get my hopes up. (I should have realized I was letting my guard down.... darnit!!) And then there's still the RV situation I have to worry about: I did at least used to think that person was safe but now I don't think I can't even trust that...

I'm still convinced that they are gone, even Damon on Talking Dead said last night he watched it back and the second time around he was thoroughly convinced. When I think back, adding logic and reasoning, there is NO way they could have gotten out of that horde alive. It'd have to be some miracle. The comics tell a different story in regards to timeline and event but it does happen there too. The show is following the comics in some form on the deaths.

This is, by far, the best season yet. Every SINGLE episode so far has made my jaw drop at some point.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast