Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Mid Season Finale Tonight

This is the hardest thing to deal with on this show; people you care about dying. I know it is part of the show and I accept it but it doesn't make it any easier.

Yeah, they finally had Maggie aware -- on-screen -- that her sister was missing and that she missed her. At least it's something. But [SPOILER]now that Beth is gone[/SPOILER], it seems like they left it too late. Even a throwaway line a few eps ago, something like "Do you think she's still alive out there?" and Daryl or someone saying "She survived the Governor, she'll hold her own." would have been sufficient. Ideally, she could have been in older sibling mode, clamouring for a search mission to find her -- and to hell with Rick or Abraham's conflicting priorities.

If only.

Pretty moving final scene.

I've just finished the first half of Season 5. It wasn't completely horrible. I'm disappointed with an earlier episode though. The (supposed) scientist lied about his knowledge of a cure and mission to Washington DC was a sham. It kind of leaves the show no where to go? Are we gonna spend a few more years just getting out of trouble with other insane groups of people? I'd like to know where all the zombies came from? Did millions of people just die and start walking around eating people? What happened to the military and/or the government? Are they hidden away in a compound or bunker somewhere? This thing might want to get some kind of direction...

Cobalt might answer a few of these questions? I was just reading that the spin-off will tell more backstory into how all of this began. That would be nice.
    Last edited by Glove; 12-23-2014 at 02:28 PM.

New Episode Tonight

Tyreese

New Episode Tonight

New Episode Tonight

New Episode Tonight

New Episode Tonight

New Episode Tonight

My favorite thing on The Walking Dead right now is Sam! I just love that kid. He's totally in love with Carol even after that terrifying bedtime story she told him. He's still absolutely obsessed with Carol's cookies. (That hits me right in my heart after my obsessive Girl Scout Cookie season.) And now he's gunning for his abusive dad. He's a man after Carol's own heart. Please let Sam survive season 5. I love his interactions with Carol so much.

[SPOILER]RIP Noah[/SPOILER]. I know some people - if anyone even comes in here anymore - are behind so just in case.

Oh my goodness I can't wait to see Michonne in the next episode. I'm so scared that season five is not done killing people off yet. *cries* *hugs self tightly* *cries more*

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    Cobalt might answer a few of these questions? I was just reading that the spin-off will tell more backstory into how all of this began. That would be nice.
    I think the series might be more about how human beings survive and thrive in the extreme situation of a zombie apocalypse more than it is about finding a cure or how it all happened. I can't imagine how it will end in light of that but...

I did hear that the spin off series will start a little bit before season one of The Walking Dead so we might learn more about the origin of the virus.

New Episode Tonight

I don't read the comics but from what I have read online, I think the 'W' stands for Wolves. In the episode 'What Happened and What's Going On', when the group went to the community where Noah's family was supposed to be, they found a message on the wall "Wolves Not Far". This wolf pack seems to match up to the comic book [SPOILER]Scavengers[/SPOILER]. I wouldn't be surprised if the wolf pack finds the Alexandria group and there is a big fight. As much as Deanna is worried about Rick, she will thankful he and his group is there to stop this threat.

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast