Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Banned
    9 Waddington Way, Skegness, Lincolnshire UK
    Have Mel Gibson killing jewish walkers in The Walking Dead.

Casting News: Dallas Roberts to play new character of Milton

From EW.com:

With Michonne and the Governor, The Walking Deadis bringing two of the most famous characters from the comic to the screen for season 3 (which kicks off on AMC Oct. 14). But there will also be at least one completely new original character to join the fray. Dallas Roberts (who also starred on AMC’s Rubicon and has a recurring role as Juliana Margulies’ brother on The Good Wife) will be stepping in to play Milton, one of the residents of the Governor-ruled community of Woodbury.

“Milton is the details guy,” explains exec producer Robert Kirkman. “He’s the guy that works with the Governor, who is monitoring all situations and is trying to help the Governor make sense of this world that they’re living in. He’s not exactly a scientist, but he’s a smart guy that is trying to find out how zombies behave. Watching him do his little experiments is going to be a lot of fun.” (Zombie experiments? Here’s hoping Bub from Day of the Dead makes a cameo as one of the subjects.)

According to showrunner Glen Mazzara, in Milton we will see an example of someone finding a way to make himself useful, even if he is not necessarily a physically imposing presence. “We were examining, ‘How do people survive in this apocalyptic world, and what can people contribute?’” says Mazzara. “And we didn’t think it was plausible that every single character we meet is an efficient zombie killer. We just didn’t buy that everyone we know would be active and deft enough to kill every walker. We wanted to show how other people survive, and Dallas has come in and helped us establish that character. He just adds a lot of heart and humanity to Woodbury, which further complicates what that is. That is a real town with real people and real survivors. It’s not necessarily a group of bad guys.”

Love The Walking Dead!! It kind of fills the niche that Lost used to fill for me.

Agree with comments about how annoying Lori is.

I was really bummed when they killed off Shane. He was one of my favorites and I felt they could have done more with him, but as I understand it, the show is based on the comic book series (which I'm not familiar with...) and I guess the Shane character in that series died even sooner than in the show?? Anyway, we need another strong male character to replace Shane. I like Rick, but he can be kind of boring....I'm also glad they finally got off the farm and are on the move again!

Posting Pro
    In case anyone has not noticed yet, Walking Dead Season 2 is now on Netflix.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Dish customers u get to see Walking Dead as of tonight! Dish and AMC Channel reached an agreement a few hrs ago right in time for everyone to b able to watch tonight's new ep as well as Talking Dead, Comic Book Men and Fearfest.

ACK! I'm so obsessed with this show. I only started watching because of Michonne. I watched the finale of season 2 and I've watched all of season 3 so far. My friend - she's watched all of the show - told me about the Pilot and I just HAD to see how on earth anyone could survive waking up in the aftermath of zombie apocalypse and survive. I DON'T like horror films, I'm VERY afraid of zombies but I adore Michonne! I dislike spoilers so maybe I'll post in here more often.

The show is like a roller coaster ride. It's thrilling, chilling and also emotionally it keeps me tied up in knots. Oh! I love and hate this show at the same time. I love the great characters, writing and production values but because I'm such a scardy cat I hate the zombies.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

The Walking Dead Renewed For Season 4 - But There's A Catch

The Walking Dead will have a fourth season - but current showrunner Glen Mazzara is leaving.

Here are details:

http://www.ksitetv.com/the-walking-d...bad-news/18381

Thoughts?

WTF AMC? Apparently gratefulness is not their cup of tea.

Under Mazzara's guide, the show had huge ratings this season. It doesn't make sense to replace him. What differences of opinion did they have that made them want to part waves?

This makes me worried that Mazzara won't be back next season. Under his watch the show was doing great with pacing the character developement along with the action.
    Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 12-29-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Well I haven't been a fan of this season at all, so I don't care that he's leaving. Maybe he wanted to kill off Daryl and they said nah ah, no way, no how, see ya! We know how crazy the Daryl fanbase is.

I think we should have more faith. The show has got a great bunch of people involved in it, and its a collaborative process with producers writers and the cast. Glen left of his own choice from what I've been reading around. The show will be fine, I'm sure of it.

Many threads have been merged into this one, though if you want to look at the archive of old episode threads etc. you can find them here: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/forumd...e-Walking-Dead

(The forum still exists; it'll just be invisible)

But from here on out, post about the Walking Dead here!

New episode tonight!

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast