Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Now that Shane is gone..........who will everybody love to hate???

I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Fantastic News! Each season keeps getting longer. Maybe we'll get a 22 ep season by season 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jpfort1957 View Post
    Now that Shane is gone..........who will everybody love to hate???
    Haha well I never loved to hate Shane, I simply just hated him and wanted him out of my face! I think Andrea might take on that role now. Ive never been a big fan of TV!Andrea, shes kinda mean and she was constantly on the wrong side. Either her or Hershel, although Ive really been enjoying Hershel in the last couple of eps.

16 episodes is great! Or at the very least a step in the right direction. I'm guessing that the writers/production will stick with their season 2 formula and probably run two sets of 8 episodes each...with a larger (couple months) break in between.

The Walking Dead Show Discussion (NO SPOILERS)

As I am a huge fan of this show - it's possibly one of the greatest shows ever made - I was disappointed to come into the sub-forum and see there is only a Walking Dead Spoilers thread. So I thought I'd create one so everybody can talk about the show without it being spoiled by others.

To start it off... what is everybody's opinion of how the show is going so far now that we're at the end of the Second Season?
    Last edited by DarthClark; 05-03-2012 at 05:53 PM.

I'm not so happy for 16 episodes if they are going to have the same budget for the series. I noticed a degradation in quality from season 1 to season 2...

"People are starting to learn how to coexist with zombies and actually utilize them,"
    so freaking awesome!

thanks for posting!

Exclusive First Look: David Morrissey Makes His Debut as The Governor

From TV Guide:

The Governor has arrived!

The third season of The Walking Deadwill feature the introduction of one of the most formidable villains on the AMC series: The Governor (David Morrissey), a character fromRobert Kirkman's graphic novels who is the vicious leader of Woodbury, a small settlement of survivors. TVGuide.com has the exclusive first look at The Governor, who also becomes one of Rick's (Andrew Lincoln) greatest foes in the comic series.

"Seeing The Walking Dead come to life on AMC has been a real thrill for me, obviously, and moving into Season 3 I'm even more excited than ever because now I feel like we're really getting to 'the good stuff,'" Kirkman tells TVGuide.com. "Having The Governor in the mix is going to fundamentally change the show in all kinds of awesome and exiting ways. And David Morrissey totally rocks!"

For those worried that AMC might be a diluted version of the villain who went on to take something, ahem, very important away from Rick in the comics, fear not! "The Governor in the show is definitely going to be The Governor in the comic," Kirkman told us following the Season 2 finale. "I think that he's definitely going to be a character that people love to hate and are absolutely entertained by, but also somewhat terrified of. He's definitely going to be a very important character and a very nuanced character. We are not going to be watering him down."

Are you excited for the introduction of The Governor?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-...n-1048647.aspx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope they deviate a little from the comics and let Rick keep his hand. Now, I am really nervous about what is going to happen to him.

^IDK much about the comic, so I have no idea what's going to happen or should happen. How 'bout the Governor take Lori and keep her instead of Rick losing his hand?
    Last edited by AChloeChick; 06-12-2012 at 05:58 AM.

Robert Kirkman said that Rick was not going to lose his hand on the show. Of course that could change, but that's what he said.

I remember Andrew joking about it though, saying he would be glad to cut off his own hand for the show.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    Last I read is that the show will return in October

Quote Originally Posted by amberdawn View Post
    Robert Kirkman said that Rick was not going to lose his hand on the show. Of course that could change, but that's what he said.

I remember Andrew joking about it though, saying he would be glad to cut off his own hand for the show.
    Glad to hear that won't happen.

'The Walking Dead': Michael Rooker's Merle is back

From Zap2it:

In a new Season 3 production still released by AMC he is sporting a tough looking device on the stump formerly known as Merle's right hand

Which tells us two things:
    1. His appearance is likely NOT just another Daryl Dixon fever dream hallucination and
    2. He's managed to overcome sawing off his own hand in order to slip out of the handcuffs Rick Grimes left him shackled in on an Atlanta rooftop.

Is he hanging with The Governor?

Hard to say. There's no template since neither of the Dixon brothers existed in n Robert Kirkman's comic book source material and AMC ain't telling. But it's certainly a possibility since showrunner Glen Mazzara and the whole cast and crew are busy filming Governor-centric episodes now with new cast addition David Morrissey.

The other possibility is that Merle returns as yet another thorn in the survivors' side just as they're meeting a new threat in the form of the Governor. Or, who knows, maybe he's seen the error of his ways and will emerge as a strong member of team Grimes.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...nd-bionic.html

Ohh this is gonna create a big conflict for Daryl
    he's gonna be between rick & his brother

While Daryl loves his brother, he won't betray Rick or the group in any way. That's what I think anyway.

I'm kinda worried about T-Dog though right now lol.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast