No announcement yet.

Are there 2 Claires?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there 2 Claires?

The Claire which visits Noah seems more confident and assuring than the Claire who is currently at college.

Plus the blonde lady, tatoo girl, whatever she is called, mention that Noah could still be a problem for for the circus, so maybe an agent was sent to keep an eye on Noah?

Am i the only suspicious one?

Yes you are

Comment

No, there are not two Claires. At times we all show different sides of ourselves depending on the context, including who we are interacting with. Also, college is a new thing for Claire, that needs some adjustment to. Meanwhile, she has a lifetime of experience with Noah, and knows more or less how to deal with him.

Comment

How can you be so sure?

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
          How can you be so sure?
          Because it's her father, why would she not be comfortable with him, and Claire was only having problems at school when she thought people were out to get her and stalking her, now she knows it's just a lesbian crush (that she seems to not have a problem with since she closed her eyes during the kiss) she is not paranoid anymore.

Comment

I think it's just 2 different Claire storylines that's confounding, lol. The Claire/Noah bits are great but the Claire at college parts are snooze worthy.

Comment

hah are there 2 claires? come on you have to be kidding me..let me clear it up..uh..NO there aren't haha. I have never heard a theory so random that made such little sense hah. Thats like saying.."Is peter really his mother in disguise!?"

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎