Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode discussion: They keep getting better!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode discussion: They keep getting better!

Excellent continuity, by not flipping the sylar lightswitch, and having him still think he's nathan. Just that consistancy alone has given me more hope for the show.

Originally posted by jazzylg
    Excellent continuity, by not flipping the sylar lightswitch, and having him still think he's nathan. Just that consistancy alone has given me more hope for the show.
    Well it's good that they aren't making a quick fix. Having things evolve over a short arc in the first part of the season.

Comment

Better I think but it still has a long way to go and next week ep looks dumb as hell.

Comment

yes

Comment

Yes, and no doubt "Sylar" won't fully return until Matt puts him back in his body. "Sythan" was getting memories/flashes of Sylar in that house of mirrors thanks to that carnie's power, but the "soul" of Sylar isn't anywhere in there (the lights are on but nobody's home). He/it resides in Matt. (And Matt thought controlling the amount of food he ingests was his biggest problem...think again. lol)
          Last edited by Xanderman; 10-19-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Definitely this season keeps getting better and better. Really enjoying Redemption!

Comment

I havent enjoyed the show this much since season 1, honestly. Now at the same time, i wish there was a bit more....pacing i guess? I like Samuel and im intrigued by him but i want to know his endgame, then also to continue seeing him manipulate the heroes. I dont like to keep seeing him show up but not know why he wants to control them or add them to the "family"

I dont necessarily want new york to explode or a virus to wipe out humans, or anything of that magnitude, but i DO want some kind of destruction to bring the heroes together soon and hope it happens.

I think the villains need a bit more suspense shown to us to kick it up a notch but other than that im loving it. Bring on the endgame!

Really, loving it way more than Villains and Fugitives.

Comment

I even enjoyed Hiros scenes in this episode for the first time since season 1.

Comment

Yeah, that was Classic Hiro action for sure. Hope to see more of him that way and not just used for cheap laughs ala buttman and a big stupid poster about heroes for hire. How the hell they don't get thousands of crank calls to their hotline, I'll never know, lol.

Comment

I watched this ep with someone who hadn't seen it in a while. After the lame explanation about Claire's blood he just quit watching.....

Comment

Yea it was a lame explanation, but it was better than none at all. Any attempt at clarity by the writers, shows that they care about our inteligence, and the particular details of the show. I applaud their efforts.

Comment

Yea it was a lame explanation, but it was better than none at all. Any attempt at clarity by the writers, shows that they care about our inteligence, and the particular details of the show. I applaud their efforts.

How about just sticking with the rules the writers themselves created ? Do you think this kind of hack writing will bring in new viewers ? Because the show is in danger of cancellation this season.

I regard the shows writers as some of the worst on a network show. And so do many other people. They need to create story arcs that maintain continuity.

They also need to have things actually happen. We are five episodes in and nothing has happened of any significance.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎