No announcement yet.

Could someone give me a rundown...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone give me a rundown...

I missed the damn episode, could someone give me a rundown?

I'm sure I'll forget something- but imdb usually puts up a great episode summary the following day

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Basically, I think it went like this:

Peter took Hiro to the hospital and Claire offered to heal him, but HRG told them that he needed someone who could heal tissue because he has a brain tumor (if Claire tried it would make it worse). So HRG and Peter went to find a boy from HRG's past who has this power. They find him, put his powers are working in reverse and he accidently killed his parents. The teen tries to shoot HRG but Peter stops time and ends up getting shot in the process. So, boy comes to the rescue and all is well there.

Meanwhile, Hiro has been informing Emma that powers are a good thing and the carnies have been encouraging Sylar to remember his past. He is put in a room of mirrors and he sees all the murders he has committed. He actually seems to regret them and that life and swears that that is not who he is. The cop that was chasing him in the last episode is injured by Sylar (accidently) and killed by Edgar- the one with the blades. Sylar is then initiated into their group.

At the end of the episode, Peter returns to the hospital to find Emma alone- Hiro has time trevelled back three years to try to save Charlie.
    Last edited by spicyblark; 10-19-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎