No announcement yet.

Peter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter

Peter took the healers power and had to take a flight back.

Why didn't he just teleport Noah and the healer back to where Hiro was and then either let the healer heal Hiro or take the healers power after getting back to the hospital?

because Peter can only hold on to one ability at a time.... sucks i know!!!

Comment

Peter didn't get EM from being healed.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ultimatemimicry
      because Peter can only hold on to one ability at a time.... sucks i know!!!
      I meant before he took the ability teleport back and then take it.
      Last edited by targis; 10-19-2009, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

this would have been a perfect opportunity for them to give him back that.... i mean COME on already.... it seems more and more each week i only watch the show to see if peter will get his original powers back... We Need Peter Petrelli back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          Peter took the healers power and had to take a flight back.

Why didn't he just teleport Noah and the healer back to where Hiro was and then either let the healer heal Hiro or take the healers power after getting back to the hospital?
          Because it wasn't in the script.

Comment

Did Peter die from the being shot or was he healed before death? I would think getting shot with a shotgun like that would kill someone almost instantly.

Comment

uh, I think he was still alive

Comment

HRG said the kid could heal "as long as a leg was still still twitching".

Then again, if Peter was 'healed' then maybe he did get his original power back but don't know it yet.

(Yeah, I am grasping at straws)

Comment

I missed the episode but based on what you guys are saying, this would've been a perfect time to give him his original power back. Maybe something needs to happen along the lines of what is going on with Sylar. Maybe Peter needs to actually die and then he will be reborn or resurrected with his old power?

Comment

I think arthur lied to peter. he stole his power, but didn't rewrite his dna. therefore, he still has it(his original ability). Maybe we should re-write the writer's dna so that they can understand this?

Comment

The problem with Peter before was that he had too many powers. Now the problem is he has too little .

Comment

Peter must hate shotguns. This was the second time he's been shot in the chest by one. Although this is the first time he probably feared he may die.

Comment

I know people hate de-powered Peter, but its overpowered Sylar that I hate. I am actually hoping Sylar finally dies this season, so we can move on to another villain. Peter is not going to get his powers back, because he like Sylar would destroy storylines and plots. I do agree Peter should have teleported both HRG and the healer, but I do think you can only teleport one person at a time. So, they probably didn't want to leave a person that is close to being mentally unstable alone even for a second. Especially one who can steal life and it would look suspicous if the kid wasn't there and the bodies were still in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by ReevesSuperman
                            I know people hate de-powered Peter, but its overpowered Sylar that I hate. I am actually hoping Sylar finally dies this season, so we can move on to another villain. Peter is not going to get his powers back, because he like Sylar would destroy storylines and plots. I do agree Peter should have teleported both HRG and the healer, but I do think you can only teleport one person at a time. So, they probably didn't want to leave a person that is close to being mentally unstable alone even for a second. Especially one who can steal life and it would look suspicous if the kid wasn't there and the bodies were still in the house.
                            he could have teleported the kid first and then noah all in a matter of seconds..and then take his ability to heal hiro and then take hiro's ability back or just let the kid heal him...

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                              I think arthur lied to peter. he stole his power, but didn't rewrite his dna. therefore, he still has it(his original ability). Maybe we should re-write the writer's dna so that they can understand this?
                              You are right but I think rewriting writers brain will be more effective

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎