No announcement yet.

Sylar 3.0

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar 3.0

We've had a few version of Sylar over the course of this series and I'm not sure which version I like better.

1.0 - hat, hid in the shadows
    2.0 - embraced what he was and took on multiple abilities again
    3.0 - lost his mind and is building himself again

I like that he's kinda been given a fresh start and he's chosen to not kill. I find that interesting that with his Mr. Hyde side gone, his hunger to kill just isn't there. I wonder if he'll want his other side back or not - or whether he'll even have a choice. I like the continued exploration of this character and how we almost feel like we're just getting to know him again.

He'll probably go back to his old self- but maybe not, it seems like the carnies could be our new villains.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
      I like that he's kinda been given a fresh start and he's chosen to not kill. I find that interesting that with his Mr. Hyde side gone, his hunger to kill just isn't there. I wonder if he'll want his other side back or not - or whether he'll even have a choice. I like the continued exploration of this character and how we almost feel like we're just getting to know him again.

I agree. He's far from redeemable(atleast for me), but I kind of like this direction. It's up in the air as to where it will end up. But for now...I dig it.

Comment

yeah, hopefully it will last

Comment

I am thinking when Sylar is himself again, the carnies will not be too happy.

For Sylar it would be like a Carnie Buffet

Comment

hahahahaha totally!

Comment

For Sylar it would be like a Carnie Buffet
              Sylar: " I'll have some of this. Alittle bit of that. Oh this looks good."

Comment

Damn carnies are crazy. When Sylar gets his true personality back, he's gonna kill them all... probably starting with the speeder, lol.

Comment

sylar 3.0 is good . but i wander if he be able to kill all the carnies together they are plenty .but we don't know what kind of powers they got. i think the samuel tought about how to stop sylar if he goes crazy. he seems smart maybe someone has a haitian kind of power. this should be the season finale. sylar, samson & luke vs carnies & when the carnies seems to lose peter fully loaded show up with tracy ,mohinder ,matt, claire,alice,hiro,ando & the haitian... epic.... half of the carnies dead . sylar gets beat by peter & runs like hell samson gets kill luke gets hurt really bad. peter tell samuel to live in peace but samuel & edgar try to attacking just to get kill by tracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    We've had a few version of Sylar over the course of this series and I'm not sure which version I like better.

1.0 - hat, hid in the shadows
                    2.0 - embraced what he was and took on multiple abilities again
                    3.0 - lost his mind and is building himself again

Hmm, I'm not sure if it's Sylar/Gaberial's want to not kill as much as it's NATHAN'S desire to not kill. Most of Sylar's resurfacing "memories" seem to be Nathan's but his physical body has the Sylar instict to choke a beyatch when threatened, lol. Sylar saw his real memories in the house of mirrors but I think we saw NATHAN's reaction and horror to them.

Comment

^Yes, it's not "Sylar" in there who is experiencing these things (he's gone from the body). Sylar's in Matt.

However, either way, once Sylar is reunited with his body, I'm sure he will be a "changed" man afterward owing to the "Nathan" side that will always be a part of him (or at least I assume that's what they'll do). Sort of like Dax on Deep Space Nine having memories of past selves.
                      Last edited by Xanderman; 10-20-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by futurepeter
                        sylar 3.0 is good . but i wander if he be able to kill all the carnies together they are plenty .but we don't know what kind of powers they got. i think the samuel tought about how to stop sylar if he goes crazy. he seems smart maybe someone has a haitian kind of power. this should be the season finale. sylar, samson & luke vs carnies & when the carnies seems to lose peter fully loaded show up with tracy ,mohinder ,matt, claire,alice,hiro,ando & the haitian... epic.... half of the carnies dead . sylar gets beat by peter & runs like hell samson gets kill luke gets hurt really bad. peter tell samuel to live in peace but samuel & edgar try to attacking just to get kill by tracy.
                        Nice fight but at the end of fight will came back Arthur and Elle and make their vengance lol just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                          Damn carnies are crazy. When Sylar gets his true personality back, he's gonna kill them all... probably starting with the speeder, lol.
                          Yea, those f'n carnies will be dogmeat when Sylar becomes himself again. I think Samual bit off a bit more then he can chew here. He doesn't realize the hurt he has brought on his cult.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                            Yea, those f'n carnies will be dogmeat when Sylar becomes himself again. I think Samual bit off a bit more then he can chew here. He doesn't realize the hurt he has brought on his cult.
                            Sammie needs to chill on trying to be Sylar's daddy.... we all know what he did to the last pretend daddy Arthur, lol. Thank god cuz I STILL hate that guy for killing my heroes husband Adam/Kensei, lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎