Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver would rather kill himself than go to jail for murdering Lex Luthor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember DC has officially named Smallville an Elseworld. Anything can happen in a Elseworld.

Comment

No. He wouldv'e admitted it. Stepping off the platform didn't get him out of not telling. Everyone had left by that time.

Comment

Because of what he has done now appears to be haunting him, I would say for his own good, he better fess up.

As for rather killing himself than admitting to his murder, it may be an act of cowardliness, it might also be the fact that he hates himself so much that he believes his only redemption is through his own death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham Knight
          Remember DC has officially named Smallville an Elseworld. Anything can happen in a Elseworld.
          no they didn't, it was a quote in which stated elseworld-like. In whch they are allowed to explore certain elements, some of thos element in which DC has adapted into the comics. Such as Lana's roles, and according to PS Chloe Sullivan to be adapted into the mythos

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SacredK
          Because of what he has done now appears to be haunting him, I would say for his own good, he better fess up.

As for rather killing himself than admitting to his murder, it may be an act of cowardliness, it might also be the fact that he hates himself so much that he believes his only redemption is through his own death.
          Good post!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
          i think Ollie should be the one seeking therapy instead of Lois.
          ITA
          Last edited by Dominicus; 10-17-2009, 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
            Clark knows Ollie killed Lex...Ollie knows Clark is the Blur...Checkmate. No one is telling what they know. What would happen if they spilled the beans. Ollie would get life in prison. Clark would be tested on as an alien. Mums the word.
            Is that how you see it? I have to say I'd never thought of it like that. For me this way of looking at it doesn't ring true, because:

(a) Oliver has never shown any sign of considering revealing Clark's identity - indeed, he's helped to preserve it on at least one occasion. The exchange in Echo between the two of them didn't give any hint that this was part of Oliver's thinking - for all their animosity, that scene on the balcony showed a continuing bond between the two of them.

(b) I don't think Clark would be blackmailed into doing the wrong thing.

Comment

He killed Lex because a number of reasons one being for the greater good. In all honesty he helped Toyman out. He framed him for one murder why the other murders at the beginning where he tried to kill Ollie last season went unsolved so basically I would rather go down for one then 6-8

Comment

If you have as much money as Ollie, you'll never go to jail........even for murder. It will soon be proved that Lex still lives, and Ollie will be himself again!!!!!!

Comment

I like what they are doing with Oliver because it shows his guilty and remorse and, at this point, this might be the only way for me to like Oliver again after the choices he made last season.

As for him going to jail, Smallville has a history of high tolerance for crimes and murder, almost every character on this show have done something that would warrant a time in prison: Clark(his thefts in season 3), Lana(kidnapping and torturing Lionel, killing her clone), Chloe(Davis, hacking), and so on.

I'm not justifying Oliver's actions, I'm just saying that's a regular theme in Smallville.
                  Last edited by LadyH; 10-23-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

my guess is that oliver is gonna ask zatanna to bring back lex from the dead. all that guilt is gonna force him to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                      I liked it. The effect on the whole scene was great.
                      I agree. And btw... your avi is epic.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎