No announcement yet.

Where the 'hell' did Martha Kent go?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the 'hell' did Martha Kent go?

They should bring her back, because she had an important role as the mother of Clark.
    Atleast for one episode..

Clark has moved on and he must face his destiny alone. To be honest, i dont think its such a good idea to bring her back. She's like sooo S1-4.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonLex
      Where the 'hell' did Martha Kent go?
      Washington DC

Comment

She's in Washington DC. But she has been gone for a while. But my thought is that after she finished the rest of the other guys senate term she was asked to stay for another term. I think its perfect. Its not like theyve forgotten about her. They've had her off screen talking on the phone here and their so she still their in a way. And she is past seasons feel but I also want her to come back eventually. But I want Perry, Cat, to come on before she comes back.
        Clark will always need his mother just like he will always need Jor-El and his birth mother (if they ever have Laura return in some form for him to talk to).

Comment

I too agree, CK has always had his mother, I think now that he's taking very important steps to his future with his training & with his relationship with Lois. Martha should know what a positive influence CK is doing the world & how much Lois is now really apart of his life & again will be hers.

Martha Kent always peferred Lois for Clark. This is no secret....

Comment

She married Chloe's dad. She made up with her father and they have sunday tea with aunt Nell.
            Last edited by AlexfromLubbock; 01-05-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎