Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Echo (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then again... this is SV... if they can change Shelby's sex, they can change Oliver's age...

Comment

actually he was always about 7 yrs older then clark. Clark was 14/15 in season one and lex was lik 21/22 yrs old.

Comment

This is an issue that needs to be resolved in Offscreenville along with Lois not knowing about Jimmy's death.

Comment

Shelby directed, all ages were expressed in dog years, your mileage may vary....

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
            Shelby directed, all ages were expressed in dog years, your mileage may vary....

Comment

Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Echo

I noticed one plothole:

Oliver said he was 5 when his parents died. This definitely is not consistent with what we saw in season 7. We saw Lex, Oliver, Jason Teague, and Patricia Swann as they were 9 years old, which was Lex's age in the Pilot. We definitely know Lex & Oliver are the same age since they were in the same grade in Excelsior. So if Lex was 9 around the time of the meteor shower, which was right around the time Lionel killed Ollie's parents as the headline of the newspaper he was reading in the very first shot of him we got in the Pilot, then so was Ollie. Ollie was not 5. This was the only one I noticed so far.

Comment

already being talked about in the 25 thread?

Comment

Why would Toyman bother to make an android of himself to begin with.

Comment

probably in the event of getting caught they wouldnt have him but just a robot and they would never know.

Comment

I think he should be 28-29 since Lex was 6 years older than Clark (Clark was 3 and Lex was 9). So Clark should be 22 turning 23 this season.

Comment

I noticed this too. When they were playing together as kids, Oliver's dad was alive.

Comment

Originally posted by deanropi
                          Why would Toyman bother to make an android of himself to begin with.
                          That didn't make sense. Even if he wanted to blow up the whole place, he could have just rigged something up & done it remotely.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superspider02
                          already being talked about in the 25 thread?
                          I didn't know that. Anyway, this thread is for all plotholes/inconsistencies, not just the age one.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superspider02
                          probably in the event of getting caught they wouldnt have him but just a robot and they would never know.
                          Seems too complicated though. Why go through all that? I think it was done to show his brilliance to give Tess a reason to recruit him to research Metallo's heart.
                          Last edited by xrayvision; 10-16-2009, 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                            all of a sudden Lex is 2 years older than Clark

Like I said before I am much happier to believe that Clark is 26. Lois is 26 also. Chloe around 25. Oliver is 28 and Lex ix is 30.

Now I am happy

Even though I know that's not their real ages
                            LOL. That's crazy!!!!!!

I prefer the reality.

I mean. Chloe is 22 for 23. Clark 23 for 24. Lois 24 for 25. Oliver and Lex 29 for 30.
                            Last edited by Queen_Girl; 10-16-2009, 10:53 PM.

Comment

LOL they just retconned Oliver's age to make him closer to Clark's age group than Lex's.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                                I noticed this too. When they were playing together as kids, Oliver's dad was alive.
                                Yea but that was before the Meteor shower because Lex has hair when they play as kids, so they are younger then 9 there. But they look older than 5. This show always has age inconsistencies. I stopped doing the math in my head a long time ago, because it never adds up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎