Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Echo (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Echo (merged)

His parents died in 1989 and today he said he was 5 when his parents died. This would make him about my age. Don't have a problem with Oliver being my age but there is one problem. In 1996 during that flashback epoisde he would have been 12. He was a big old 12 year old. Don't see A 16 year old Lex letting a 12 year old pick on him. Thought that was strange. This would mean he's only a couple years older then Clark. 2-3 year age diffrence better then 7. Anybody else caught on to this error?

I think it was a mistake.. Oliver should be like 28...

Comment

but i thought Lex was like 8 years older than Clark and Oliver was the same or Little older than Lex based on the flashbacks. Gosh Smallville age issues. In my mind they are all late 20s early 30.

Comment

i caught that too

and also in season 7 the whole veritas flash back episode episode when oliver, jason, patricia and lex met while their dad's discussed veritas he looked older than 5 and his dad was still alive

Comment

actually they were around like 10-15 at that point i believe.

Comment

He should have been 8 or 9 when his parents died.

Comment

Yup. An Oops in Continuity.

Comment

Oliver is supost to be Lex's age, which I think is like 28 or something.

Comment

Yes he is a contemporary of Lex,this was a blatant booboo.

Comment

Yeah, they screwed up. He is supposed to be Lex's age.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                      but i thought Lex was like 8 years older than Clark and Oliver was the same or Little older than Lex based on the flashbacks. Gosh Smallville age issues. In my mind they are all late 20s early 30.
                      Do new TPB review old dvds? How could Lex and Ollie be in the academy together (same classes) if they are not the same age. This was an Ooops moment (imo)

Comment

well we know they are never totally 100% on certain continuity facts some times.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

well its same like shelby's sex changing, and rencots on other things.
                        Last edited by superspider02; 10-16-2009, 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh, That was a BIG mistake.

His parents died in oct 1989, when Ollie is 9/10 years old.

So Oliver is 29/30 years old.

Comment

well how old was lex in 89 they are roughly the same age give or take a few yrs.

Comment

all of a sudden Lex is 2 years older than Clark

Like I said before I am much happier to believe that Clark is 26. Lois is 26 also. Chloe around 25. Oliver is 28 and Lex ix is 30.

Now I am happy

Even though I know that's not their real ages
                              Last edited by pizzahead2490; 10-16-2009, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎