Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Episode Written By Bryan Q. Miller

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^So am I, but since the ending scene is way better in Echo than in Bulletproof, I am gonna go with Echo.

Comment

No contest for me--Hex.

I loved that episode and it is actually one of my top 10 favorite's of the series. It was so well done (and, of course, I have a total weakness for Zee).

Comment

I chose Echo because it was a fantastic episode....but Committed probably won just for shock value last year.

When is he writing MORE?

Comment

I think Commited is the best work he has done. But overall I always feel like his episodes are so-so. Pretty good but something missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
            No contest for me--Hex.

I loved that episode and it is actually one of my top 10 favorite's of the series. It was so well done (and, of course, I have a total weakness for Zee).
            I have to agree.

Comment

#1- Hex, #2-Committed, #3-Echo, #4- Bulletproof

I like his dialogue writing for CK. TW "delivers" as Superman for me, when BQM is behind the words. Echo was written well, however, the directing really seemed "disconnected" to me. The first half of the episode flowed more smoothly than the second half. It just felt like somethings were left out that shouldn't have been. The final scene was great, especially for CK. No doubt, his next episode, with a good director, will make fans truly pleased.
              I have a very strong feeling that the best is yet to come from BQM.

Comment

Hex
                Committed
                Echo

Didn't watch Bulletproof.

Comment

All of his episodes have been good IMO.

I voted Hex, hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀