No announcement yet.

Clark now knows Lois' feelings for him

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsLoisKent
    YES!! isure hope they dont!!!! i would like to see a relationship on the show..
    The Blur could mess things up. My question is: will that amuse Clark or frustrate him?

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
      I like where you went with this. A simple irony here..Clark was reading her mind and you would think he'd know for sure how she felt but by the end scene, what's learned is that she...gains a greater insight into his mind/feelings. how the tables turn!!
      You'd think he would have just laid a wet one on her. I mean he knows she's interested and frustrated. But of course, he's Clark. When it happens it will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
        True but they work together every day and probably spend more time together than most husbands and wives so this will be interesting to see how they handle it. I will miss Lane Smith who played Perry White on L&C observing their falling in love and betting Jimmy that they are an item. I hope they have some fun with it like they did on that show.
        Lane Smith was my favorite Perry ever. I agree-I hope they have some fun with the budding relationship. It's just a shame that Jimmy is gone because he would have provided some fun observation to the growing relationship.

Oh well.

I am curious to see where they take this because we've gotten some really fun moments with these two so far!

Comment

You'd think he would have just laid a wet one on her. I mean he knows she's interested and frustrated. But of course, he's Clark. When it happens it will be great.
          You can find some of these answers in the spoilers section of this site, unless, you don't want to be "spoiled" ahead of time, you can just speculate.

Comment

I still think Clark "knew" Lois' feelings for him since they were strapped to the lie detector in Committed. But there certainly isn't any doubt for him now.

Comment

Yes, it's great that Clark is finally clued in to Lois' feelings. He is mastering the art of intuitiveness, something that will come in handy in dealing with Lois Lane in the future. It will be interesting on how their growing attraction will be played out. I'm interested in the RBB aspect since he has been MIA lately, and how this will complicate the issue.

This is especially a concern based on the fact that Lois feels a sense of abandonment (AoC scene where Lois thoughts of attachment to others leading to their eventual disappearance from her life). The RBB seems to be on hiatus and this is obviously weighing on her mind.

Originally posted by Lilah
              I know what it'll push him to do lol...
              Help!!!! what I give? ... out with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                It would seem that way. Now, if he doesn't do something pretty spectacular to show us, the audience, he is falling for Lois it will totally seem like he doesn't care. I think he is just as smitten with her as she is with him and it's only a question of how and when he will admit it.
                After Echo I am already unsure if he even likes her in that way.Rabid made me believe it, but Echo made me doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                  After Echo I am already unsure if he even likes her in that way.Rabid made me believe it, but Echo made me doubt it.
                  I double checked with my husband on this to get a guy's POV, and he basically had the same opinion I did. All I have to say is look at the final scene with him and Lois. He WOULDN'T have told her "hypothetically" that he would get it right the next time he asked her out...on a real date, if he wasn't very interested. The guy's got it bad, and he knows it. I think Lois is starting to see that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                    The guy is interested but he's never been the one to make a move. The thoughts he heard from Lois about himself weren't enough to make him think she was in love with him or anything, they were just enough so that he knows she's attracted to him. He was going out on a limb of his own when he asked her to dinner and when her thoughts were immediately "Is Clark Kent asking me out on a date?", there was no "whoo hoo" or "about time" in her thought so Clark started back pedaling right away with the not a date-date comment not because he wasn't interested in a real date or just felt sorry for her but because he feared that he had misread her.

At the end they were laying the cards on the table, a date-date is on both their minds but it's understood that if it were to happen it has to be the top priority of the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Part-Time Cynic
                      The guy is interested but he's never been the one to make a move. The thoughts he heard from Lois about himself weren't enough to make him think she was in love with him or anything, they were just enough so that he knows she's attracted to him. He was going out on a limb of his own when he asked her to dinner and when her thoughts were immediately "Is Clark Kent asking me out on a date?", there was no "whoo hoo" or "about time" in her thought so Clark started back pedaling right away with the not a date-date comment not because he wasn't interested in a real date or just felt sorry for her but because he feared that he had misread her.

At the end they were laying the cards on the table, a date-date is on both their minds but it's understood that if it were to happen it has to be the top priority of the evening.
                      It's possible that once Lois reels him in she might then turn her attention to the Blur. Clark will either be amused or ticked off or hurt. I think that will be a big part of what we see the rest of the season.

Comment

There's no doubt any longer. Clark knows that Lois is smitten with him and wants to date him. I wonder how this will affect him now that he knows for sure. In Rabid we see him putting L**a in the past and closing the book on her and now we/he hears Lois going ga ga over him and wanting to be with him. They can't hold this off much longer it would seem.
                        If you've ever been infatuated, or in love, knowing something about the other person
                        (whether they know you know, or not) is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever on them behaving a certain way.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                          I double checked with my husband on this to get a guy's POV, and he basically had the same opinion I did. All I have to say is look at the final scene with him and Lois. He WOULDN'T have told her "hypothetically" that he would get it right the next time he asked her out...on a real date, if he wasn't very interested. The guy's got it bad, and he knows it. I think Lois is starting to see that too.

Between that scene that you described, the scenes in Rabid, the scenes in Metallo and Savior along with him calling and confiding in her as the Blur, Clark is in love with her. In two episodes [SPOILER] he grabs and kisses her at the DP under no other influence than love [/SPOILER] then they [SPOILER] kiss again in Idol. If Clark didn't love her he wouldn't be kissing her or calling her the way he does. Then of course they become a couple in Pandora. [/SPOILER] We've seen Clark's POV many times now, and they all point to the fact that he is in love with her now. I'm glad he's not running off ignoring his Blur duties because of that. It shows that he's grown up and being more like Superman than 14 year old Clark trying to be normal to be with his lady love.

It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                            He is smitten,but remember, he is no smooth opperator like Ollie or Lex.
                            That what makes Ollie so Hot! He's probably the polar opposite of Clark. And I don't mind Clark being all that "rough around the edges" hello?? Geek w/glasses? Sexy

Comment

Originally posted by akaLane
                              What I liked about the episode is that by the end of it, Lois knows that Clark is interested in her in that way as well, with his talk about "hypothetically" asking her out on a second date. In the back half of last season, I felt bad for Lois, because she was in love with Clark and from her POV, it really looked like he wasn't interested. I think Clark accepted that he has feelings for her in Rabid and now what is between them is mutual. So yes, they can't and shouldn't hold it off for much longer.
                              I totally agree!

~H

Comment

Originally posted by BULLITT
                                If you've ever been infatuated, or in love, knowing something about the other person
                                (whether they know you know, or not) is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever on them behaving a certain way.
                                When my sister in law giggled and told me that she could tell that my girlfriend (now my wife) liked me by her body language it sure emboldened me and gave me a little push of confidence. Obviously it did CK as well since he did ask her to the truck rally.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎