No announcement yet.

Clark now knows Lois' feelings for him

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark now knows Lois' feelings for him

There's no doubt any longer. Clark knows that Lois is smitten with him and wants to date him. I wonder how this will affect him now that he knows for sure. In Rabid we see him putting L**a in the past and closing the book on her and now we/he hears Lois going ga ga over him and wanting to be with him. They can't hold this off much longer it would seem.

What I liked about the episode is that by the end of it, Lois knows that Clark is interested in her in that way as well, with his talk about "hypothetically" asking her out on a second date. In the back half of last season, I felt bad for Lois, because she was in love with Clark and from her POV, it really looked like he wasn't interested. I think Clark accepted that he has feelings for her in Rabid and now what is between them is mutual. So yes, they can't and shouldn't hold it off for much longer.

Comment

It would seem that way. Now, if he doesn't do something pretty spectacular to show us, the audience, he is falling for Lois it will totally seem like he doesn't care. I think he is just as smitten with her as she is with him and it's only a question of how and when he will admit it.

Comment

I know what it'll push him to do lol...

Comment

He is smitten,but remember, he is no smooth opperator like Ollie or Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
            He is smitten,but remember, he is no smooth opperator like Ollie or Lex.
            True but they work together every day and probably spend more time together than most husbands and wives so this will be interesting to see how they handle it. I will miss Lane Smith who played Perry White on L&C observing their falling in love and betting Jimmy that they are an item. I hope they have some fun with it like they did on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
              True but they work together every day and probably spend more time together than most husbands and wives so this will be interesting to see how they handle it. I will miss Lane Smith who played Perry White on L&C observing their falling in love and betting Jimmy that they are an item. I hope they have some fun with it like they did on that show.
              ITA
              Great shades of Elvis!! They go together like PB and jelly.

Comment

ITA
                You nailed it. That got to me a bit. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                  I know what it'll push him to do lol...
                  lol.

Comment

Originally posted by akaLane
                    What I liked about the episode is that by the end of it, Lois knows that Clark is interested in her in that way as well, with his talk about "hypothetically" asking her out on a second date. In the back half of last season, I felt bad for Lois, because she was in love with Clark and from her POV, it really looked like he wasn't interested. I think Clark accepted that he has feelings for her in Rabid and now what is between them is mutual. So yes, they can't and shouldn't hold it off for much longer.
                    I like where you went with this. A simple irony here..Clark was reading her mind and you would think he'd know for sure how she felt but by the end scene, what's learned is that she...gains a greater insight into his mind/feelings. how the tables turn!!

Comment

God I miss Lane Smith as Perry! He was so damn good and made Perry an active participant in the Superman mythos. He was better than Jackie Cooper was in STM, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                        God I miss Lane Smith as Perry! He was so damn good and made Perry an active participant in the Superman mythos. He was better than Jackie Cooper was in STM, IMO.
                        Agreed. Even better than John Hamilton in The Amazing Adventures of Superman in the 50's. Of course John was pretty bad; just screamed a lot. I read that Hamilton hated that roll and was a Shakespearean actor or something and I find that hard to believe because he was just terrible. Lane Smith as you say was fantastic. He died a few years ago or it would have been great to bring him back. Not everyone in Smallville has to be evil.

Comment

I know. I think this is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Odd but fitting analogy.

Last edited by CynDLou26; 10-17-2009, 09:26 PM.

Comment

There's no doubt any longer. Clark knows that Lois is smitten with him and wants to date him. I wonder how this will affect him now that he knows for sure. In Rabid we see him putting L**a in the past and closing the book on her and now we/he hears Lois going ga ga over him and wanting to be with him. They can't hold this off much longer it would seem.

YES!! isure hope they dont!!!! i would like to see a relationship on the show..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎