No announcement yet.

BQM, what happened?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BQM, what happened?

Am I the only one who is a little disappointed? The beginning of the episode started out so great with so much Clois, and then it just got worse... I'll admit, it got better at that last scene, but still...

I agree. Something was just off in this episode. The writing was good but the episode itself was a bit lackluster. It was an ok episode but I think the first three have been by far superior. Maybe I need to watch it again.

Comment

no, you're not. This whole episode felt all over the place. The only thing that really saved it for me at least was seeing the continued confidence of Clark. I loved the way he spoke to Oliver on the roof without any angst between them. But overall I just sort of felt....

Comment

No you're not the only one.

Comment

Watch it again cause it was INCREDIBLE. BQM really delivered! But then again... he always does!

Comment

the oliver tess thing threw me a bit but BQM did a good job overall.

Comment

You're definitely not the only one. I was really dissapointed. Even the last scene didn't really do it for me.

Comment

I'm highly disappointed.

Comment

I thought it was a good episode, maybe not his best but BQM generally writes Clark well

Comment

Originally posted by Selina
                    I agree. Something was just off in this episode. The writing was good but the episode itself was a bit lackluster. It was an ok episode but I think the first three have been by far superior. Maybe I need to watch it again.
                    I said straight after it ended, Rabid was MILES better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                      Watch it again cause it was INCREDIBLE. BQM really delivered! But then again... he always does!
                      I guess I'll have to. It usually takes me two or three times to really figure out how I feel about an episode.

Comment

hmm i thought bryan did pretty well, there wasnt anything to bad about the episode. Sure it was over the place a bit, but were were covering clark and lois, ollie/tess, and toyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          I thought it was a good episode, maybe not his best but BQM generally writes Clark well
                          Got to agree with that.
                          Last edited by Jaderoyale; 10-16-2009, 06:14 PM.

Comment

i liked it.

Comment

I actually loved it. I kinda wished that Clark would have at least showed up on the "like a date" and then dashed off like he does in the comics, but at least there was a conversation about a second date. And i loved all of the Lois mind reading. Especially the underwear. That was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎