Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please ppl!
    the conversation between Clois in the very last scene of the ep still a mistery for me...
    I know Clark has apologized for letting Lois down but after that the lines were away dificult to me... I also know they were talking (h speaking lol) abt a possible second date but what were the exactaly words?
    tnx anyway

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
    Lol, that was my problem, too. I was having a hard time getting into their conversations because the script is a little complicated this time, especially for a non-native English speaker like me. I need to see the script somewhere.
    Thank you Jamie, I mean Mrs. TomWelling! lol
    like I said before this particular ep was hard to understand for a not native american girl even though I had watched it a bunch of times...

btw Do you know what THONG is? I think it has something to do with underwear but I´m not sure
    and what this line means:
    lois to clark - firts bros then hoes or first prose then hos or something like that
    Last edited by rej@ne; 10-17-2009, 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

At the end when Lois says to Clark: "My thoughts exactly."
      It seemed to bring the whole episode together.

Comment

True! It was a great final line for the episode : )

Comment

Tess: Leave Oliver the hell alone. *shoots Toyman* Pretty please?

I loved this. I'm starting to like her character.

Comment

Originally posted by CK&LoisFan
            I thought this was pretty funny :

Chloe : Rifling through her brain like you lost your keys in there.

This was my favorite too. Ouch! That really takes him down a peg.

Comment

Originally posted by lya24
              Clark says you think it would be enough to get oliver's attention and
              I believe she says "that only matters if ollie is sober enough to give a crap"
              Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by Chloe>All
                Well "6 and a half feet" would be 6'6", but I'm sure she's just estimating. Clark/TW is 6'3". I always remember that because I'm the same height.
                Yeah, okay. Then he would be like 198 cm. Yeah, I guess that Lois was just overestimating. Even ED, thinks of Tw as a 6'5-6'6 guy. Wow! 6'3 is great! I wish that I could too be 6'3 or something, the same height as TW and JH That would make my day. I hate being the short one! I'm only like 5'10 or so. But I guess I'm still growing some. I'm only 18 yrs old:P.

Comment

I loved all of Lois' mind reading quotes, but one that confuses me is when they are in room of the party and Clark is trying to get rid of Lois(of course to protect her) he tells Lois this is his head line and he reads Lois' mind and she say something "Lois don't allow yourself get attached" and when Lois walks away Clark crys Lois as to say you don't understand. My question "Lois don't allow yourself to get attached" is that in reference to getting the story to stay one step ahead of all the other reporters, or is she making reference to Clark?

Comment

Jor-El: Assumptions are flaws inherent in the human instincts you have adopted but they are beneath you. What you have yet to nurture is your Kryptonian intuition.

Clark: You shouldn't underestimate humans.

Jor-El: Neither should you. Being able to discern why humans truly behave as they do will help you to better protect them. This ability is only temporary. You must learn to focus, Kal-El. Perception can be the difference between life or death.

i love this exchange between clark and jor-el. Jor-el's quote is going to come in handy for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Zannah25

me too

Comment

Same here! She's really starting to become one of my faves. I love badass Tess!

Comment

Clark to Lois: "Ohhh, look at this. Thanks for taking care of me". TW's delivery of this line was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                            Please ppl!
                            the conversation between Clois in the very last scene of the ep still a mistery for me...
                            I know Clark has apologized for letting Lois down but after that the lines were away dificult to me... I also know they were talking (h speaking lol) abt a possible second date but what were the exactaly words?
                            tnx anyway
                            The last scene at the DP, as requested

C: You missed a lot of excitement last night.
                            L: If I remember correctly it wasn't my excitement to have missed, was it? I was expecting to read of the exploits of Metroplois's journalistic saviour this morning
                            C: Oh that's the thing, I think I may have bitten off a lot more than I can chew
                            L: Really? What's this?
                            C: It's a... me asking for help. I didn't exactly finish my story last night, I missed the deadline
                            L: OK
                            C: I guess I'm not ready to fly solo just yet
                            L: Sky's a big place. [reads] There. Looks like you've got one too many names on there
                            C: I just thought you might wanna have some creative input. Lois, I am sorry for letting you down
                            L: Is this an olive branch? Coz there better be a tree somewhere in here. And maybe a new pair of jeans too. You know, it's not every day that Lois Lane allows herself to be stood up.
                            C: Oh, then it's a good thing it was only like a date. I don't even know how someone would get a second date after messing things like that.
                            L: Well, if they were to try that again, they might wanna do it on a slower news day. Hypothetically speaking.
                            C: Those don't come along very often
                            L: No.
                            C: I'm sure people would make sure they got it right the next time. Hypothetically speaking, of course
                            L: My thoughts exactly
                            Last edited by Joanna; 10-19-2009, 06:23 AM.

Comment

THANK YOU so much Joanna!!!!
                              I was really having a hard time to understand that dialogue!
                              the other lines that I was having some dificulty to get thiese quotes cleared up for me, only that fial lines were missing..
                              but thatnks to you I got the whole episode1

Comment

I usually dont like Tess, but that was funny

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Joanna
                                The last scene at the DP, as requested

C: You missed a lot of excitement last night.
                                L: If I remember correctly it wasn't my excitement to have missed, was it? I was expecting to read of the exploits of Metroplois's journalistic saviour this morning
                                C: Oh that's the thing, I think I may have bitten off a lot more than I can chew
                                L: Really? What's this?
                                C: It's a... me asking for help. I didn't exactly finish my story last night, I missed the deadline
                                L: OK
                                C: I guess I'm not ready to fly solo just yet
                                L: Sky's a big place. [reads] There. Looks like you've got one too many names on there
                                C: I just thought you might wanna have some creative input. Lois, I am sorry for letting you down
                                L: Is this an olive branch? Coz there better be a tree somewhere in here. And maybe a new pair of jeans too. You know, it's not every day that Lois Lane allows herself to be stood up.
                                C: Oh, then it's a good thing it was only like a date. I don't even know how someone would get a second date after messing things like that.
                                L: Well, if they were to try that again, they might wanna do it on a slower news day. Hypothetically speaking.
                                C: Those don't come along very often
                                L: No.
                                C: I'm sure people would make sure they got it right the next time. Hypothetically speaking, of course
                                L: My thoughts exactly
                                I love the bolded part, it was so adorable
                                Last edited by MannaBanana; 10-19-2009, 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎