Quotes in Echo

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOIS scene in the daily planet when clark gave her the donut!

Clark: My eyes were bigger than my appetite this morning(then he gave her the donut)
    Lois: No..Ok, I love you

She said it even though it didn't meant anything extraordinary...She said it Watch it again if you didn't hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Saph
      Lois had some funny quotes this episode: hot stuff, hello sailor Same goes with Tess with her scene with the Toyman

Lois: -hands Clark a doughnut and takes a bite out of it- Now we're even

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Also...

Lois: Stupid intern Jeff took the last stupid maple doughnut from the stupid doughnut box

All those were really funny
      Last edited by LoveHurts38; 10-16-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

the one with lois and the thong was probably the best!

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          Clark: "Thanks Dad"
          Yep!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skylar
          Hello Sailor!!
          I laughed so hard when she "said" that!

Yeah, I agree with all of you, the entire doughnut convo--complete with a "no...ok, I love you!" and the elevator/General/underwear/thong thoughts were the best.

I liked all the Lois thoughts actually. That was an incredible amount of insight we haven't seen since Siren and Rabid.
          Last edited by hellokitty; 10-16-2009, 08:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Tess to Oliver: "Your stock is worth less than you think of yourself right now"

Very nicely put! I thought it was funny

Comment

Lois' thought-"No Lois, he doesn't get off that easy, kick his a--"

Lois-"You wanted to scoot me on a story, bro's before ho's"

Comment

Lois: "Clark, did I miss him?"
                Clark: "If by him you mean me, barely."

Clark: What happen back there is The Blur save day. End of story

Comment

I thought this was pretty funny :

Chloe : Rifling through her brain like you lost your keys in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                    Lois' thought-"No Lois, he doesn't get off that easy, kick his a--"

It doesn't get better than Lois! Makes me wonder what she's thinking in every episode...

Comment

Lois- "okay I love you!"

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by CK&LoisFan
                      I thought this was pretty funny :

Chloe : Rifling through her brain like you lost your keys in there.

Yeah that one made me laugh really hard!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Loved the whole scene with Oliver and Tess.

Also this:

Tess: "Leave Oliver alone. (shoots Toyman's leg) pretty please."
                      Last edited by Iluvgreen; 10-16-2009, 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                        I really didn't appreciate this comment, it was kind of classless and unLoislike. I think they were trying to show her fierce tenacity, but I thought it just made her look bad. Bad choice by the writers. I like to think of Lois as having a bit more class.

Comment

Hi guys!
                          I´m kinda nedding some help here. I eed someone to write down the whole dialogue between Clois in the very ending of the ep, at the Planet.
                          The thing is I´m not american and my English is just normal..
                          btw this ep was really hard for me to understand the lines, diferently from the preview ones that were quite easy fo me to understand...
                          if anyone could help me to understand that final lines I´ll be very thankful!

btw I loved every quote above especially this one:
                          Lois - hello saylor lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic girl
                            I really didn't appreciate this comment, it was kind of classless and unLoislike. I think they were trying to show her fierce tenacity, but I thought it just made her look bad. Bad choice by the writers. I like to think of Lois as having a bit more class.
                            I think what she actually said was "prose before hos"

Comment

Originally posted by OneShotClois
                              I loved this part:

Lois: -Almost hits Clark with her car- Did I miss him?
                              Clark: If by him you mean me, then barely.
                              Lois: No, the blur.
                              I think this line was thrown in there because it has been mentioned in several
                              interviews that ED has almost hit TW with her car several times. That is the first thing I thought when I saw and head that line.

Comment

Nurse's thought: I don't care how cute he is. I better not get fired for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎