Clark: "Thanks Dad"

Comment

Hello Sailor!!

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
        Hello Sailor!!
        I can't wait to hear that delivery!

Comment

Clark: i was hoping we could cover oliver's chairity event together its not a date presay just something like a date.

Lois: ok Smallville pick me up at 7

Chloe: WOW! Lois, what happend did twist ransack your room ?
          Lois: HAHA! funny Chloe i just had a little finding the right thing to wear

Chloe: Lois thought you told me it wasnt a date
          Lois: it not a date just something like a date and plus its for chairity

chloe: WOW! you look great.. you'll have evey make in that place passing out
          Lois : please chloe that's all i need is some drunken horndog all over me.

Chloe does that incude our fav farmboy

Lois: CHLOE! first of all i know smallville he's not like that he's different if u havent noticed he changed alot he not a simple farmboy he's a man and my best friend he different Chloe

Chloe: different how?

Lois: there something special about him ever since he came back to m-- home he seems more sure of himeself like he found somrhing special and life changing and i for one like it.

Comment

wait...is this an actual conversation from the episode?? sorry, I've about 3 and a half more hours til it airs out here...if it is ..that's so exciting!! Squee!!!

Comment

Lois: I'm standing in 6 and a half feet of handsome LOL

and yeah is that an actual converation? cause i'm watching it and i dont remember that...

Comment

Clark: What did you say?
                Lois: Nothing... (thoughts) "hot stuff"

Comment

I loved this part:

Lois: -Almost hits Clark with her car- Did I miss him?
                  Clark: If by him you mean me, then barely.
                  Lois: No, the blur.

Comment

Tess: Leave Oliver the hell alone. *shoots Toyman* Pretty please?

Comment

Oliver: (translated from Spanish)'Which one is your wife? The short one? Or the ugly one?'

That was great... I also loved the whole convo between Ollie and Tess.

Oh, and I really don't think that was conversation up a few posts was in the episode. I have a knack for remembering quotes...and that wasn't in Echo... at all.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kg1507
                      Tess: Leave Oliver the hell alone. *shoots Toyman* Pretty please?
                      That... was awesome
                      Last edited by Chlarkfan_phantom; 10-16-2009, 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by OneShotClois
                        I loved this part:

Lois: -Almost hits Clark with her car- Did I miss him?
                        Clark: If by him you mean me, then barely.
                        Lois: No, the blur.
                        lol hahaahahh

Comment

Lois had some funny quotes this episode: hot stuff, hello sailor Same goes with Tess with her scene with the Toyman

Lois: -hands Clark a doughnut and takes a bite out of it- Now we're even

Clark: Just because you've given up on Oliver Queen doesn't mean I have

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Also...

Lois: Stupid intern Jeff took the last stupid maple doughnut from the stupid doughnut box
                          Last edited by Saph; 10-16-2009, 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois-"You know, you gotta remember what the General says, ""On certain days you wear certain underwear"", and why the day of all days you decide to go with a thon.."

Comment

loved all the lois mind reading lines, and ollie at that bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎