Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you wish were in this episode.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cage
    ClarK : " Pardon me while I fart !!!"
    If Superman farted, that'd be the equivalent of a nuclear explosion.

*Deleted Scene from Echo*
    (makes no sense plot-wise, which is why its deleted)
    News Reporter: The scene in downtown metropolis is grim, thousands lay injured in critical condition. Buildings have toppled and collapsed on top of each other. The air has been contaminated, and sketchy reports are in that this chaos was caused by The Blur, the mysterious hero of Metropolis, and a large green monster the press has dubbed The Incredible Hulk. The two superheroes engaged in a farting contest earlier today. With us is a man named Joe Sickspack, who was right in the epicenter when the farting contest went down.

Joe: S-S-So h-horrible...........oh god, the smell of it was death! It was l-like a n-n-nuclear b-b-b-bomb went off............

News Reporter: We'll have more after a message from our sponser, Gas-X.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
    Here's how I wanted that final scene to go down:

Clark: Hi Lois.

Lois: Well, if it isn't Mr. Scooper.

Clark: Lois, I'd like to apologize.

Lois: How come I didn't see your headline?

Clark: Because I didn't write it. Look, I wanna apologize because I lied to you. I wasn't at the Ace of Clubs to get the headline, even though I did put a lot of work into it & deserved it.

Lois: Then why were you there?

Clark: Let's just say a mutual friend of ours contacted me and knew Winslow Schott, the real bomber, was planning something.

Lois: The Blur contacted you?

Clark: Yes. He felt guilty about you getting hurt after that whole situation with Corben. He wanted me to keep it a secret so he could nab the guy. He gave me a tip & told me to keep you away from the scene.

Lois: He has been watching us. Why didn't you just call the cops?

Clark: Schott is insane you know. The Blur couldn't risk it & had only one chance at nabbing him. Schott's been in hiding for several months now. So I wanted to get you out of there since I knew there would be danger.

Lois: Well, it's good to know that you broke the date for a noble reason. Anyway, welcome to the club.

Clark: Oh, you mean the Blur's inner circle. Yes, it's definitely a big step up for me.

Lois: You better believe it.

Clark: Lois, I want you to know that I wouldn't break a date or even anything like a date with you for a story. But you have to understand that if team Lois & Clark is going to work, that I'm gonna have to get opportunities to grow. I don't wanna remain a copy boy forever, and I'm going to want my own headlines, and when I go to fight for those headlines, you need to know that it's not personal. This is my living after all and as nice as Clark Kent is, he's not a charity. That's the Blur's job.

Lois: I have no problems with that Smallville. As long as team Lois & Clark is up front with these things, I got no problems with it.

Clark: Cool.

Lois (smiling): May the partnership last long. Well, I'm gonna run off and go run some errands then. I'll see you later.
    I like your ending xrayvision! It should have gone down that way!
    Last edited by SuperheroFan87; 10-21-2009, 10:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Lois: Who are you?

Zod's lackey: I'm Zod's gift to women.

Lois: Do you like monster trucks?

Zod's lackey: I like anything related to monsters since Zod likes monsters.

Lois: You really are my gift. Let's go!! Chop chop!!

Zod's lackey: Chop? As in what Zod does to heads if you disobey him? Help meee....

Lois: What a strange guy.
      classic

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎