Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you wish were in this episode.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Clark hears Toyman's thoughts*

Toyman: I hope nobody realizes I'm wearing the latest lingerie from the Victoria's Secret catalog.

Clark: Thanks dad! Now I can barf up lunch and throw myself in front of a kryptonite bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Us: Where the hell is Shelby? Hell is Shelby? Shelby?

Comment

Lois: Who are you?

Zod's lackey: I'm Zod's gift to women.

Lois: Do you like monster trucks?

Zod's lackey: I like anything related to monsters since Zod likes monsters.

Lois: You really are my gift. Let's go!! Chop chop!!

Zod's lackey: Chop? As in what Zod does to heads if you disobey him? Help meee....

Lois: What a strange guy.

Comment

Clark: "Chloe, how have you been lately?"

Comment

Lois: "Too slow Smallville. If you want to catch me on the front page you better move faster. Or, at least, save yourself the embarrassment and don't ever try to out-scoop ME again." *pats Clark's cheek, turns around and walks away hips swinging*

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
              Clark: "Chloe, how have you been lately?"

LOL! i was just thinking that!!

Comment

Clark: Chloe, I flew!!! I actually flew!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  [A driver honks his horn & there is a collision]

Driver: Where'd you learn ta drive buddy!!!!

Zod: Kneel before Zod!

[The driver gives him the finger]

Zod (looks up): What? It's the yellow sun.

Driver: Show me your insurance info.

Zod: I'm covered by Lanas of London.

[Later on at a body shop while a mechanic is fixing up Zod's car]

Zod: What is that material that is falling?

Mechanic: Material?

[Zod gives him the finger as a motion for the mechanic to look up]

Mechanic: You son of a b**ch!!!

[The mechanic KO's Zod with a wrench]
                  now that's funny

Comment

Alia: Major Zod. Someone has defaced your image.

Zod: How so?

Alia: They superimposed your head on the body of a naked woman riding a horse.

Zod: I gave them my permission.

Alia: But why sir?

Zod: Because I decided to take over a chocolate company as my very own and that is the logo. Here, have a Zodiva chocolate.

Alia: Mmmm...that is tasty chocolate.

Zod (looking at the camera): Zodiva Chocolates. Pick up a box for the holidays.

Comment

Zod (looking down at Jorel): Kneel before Zod you puny, miserable bottle of soap!!! That's right kneel.

[All of a sudden a bubble comes out of the bottle of Jorel soap]

Zod: What is that? You dare disobey Major Zod?!!?

[The bubble bursts near Zod's eyes]

Zod: Ahhh!!! My eyes! Wahhhhh!!!!!! My eyes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
                        Thanks Guys!

Clark: So, Lois. You wear thongs?
                        Lois: Um...no.
                        Clark: Don't lie. I hear you think it. Then I used my x-ray vision to check it out. I love red and blue by the way
                        Lois: ....
                        Very Nice

Kinky, the red and blue reference is pure genious.
                        Last edited by Blur 26; 10-17-2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Clark is reading Lois' thoughts, then all of a sudden her thoughts formed into pictures. Clark was able to see her future in pictures, including seeing Chloe, Oliver & he & Lois in the pictures.

Clark (to Lois): "That's weird! Why are your thoughts about me forming into pictures?"

Comment

ClarK : " Pardon me while I fart !!!"

Comment

Lois: You stood me up!

Clark: Just because I stood you up to go do MY OTHER JOB as a superhero doesn't mean I don't love you!

Lois: (laughing) You.......a superhero? Yeah, maybe on an alternate universe where you wear glasses and Jimmy Olsen is ACTUALLY Jimmy freakin' Olsen! Don't think that excuse let's you off the hook mister!

Clark: Okay, I was actually doing farm chores.

Lois: Really?

Clark: Really Lois.

Lois: Well, okay then. At least it was something important.
                              Last edited by SuperheroFan87; 10-20-2009, 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Here's how I wanted that final scene to go down:

Clark: Hi Lois.

Lois: Well, if it isn't Mr. Scooper.

Clark: Lois, I'd like to apologize.

Lois: How come I didn't see your headline?

Clark: Because I didn't write it. Look, I wanna apologize because I lied to you. I wasn't at the Ace of Clubs to get the headline, even though I did put a lot of work into it & deserved it.

Lois: Then why were you there?

Clark: Let's just say a mutual friend of ours contacted me and knew Winslow Schott, the real bomber, was planning something.

Lois: The Blur contacted you?

Clark: Yes. He felt guilty about you getting hurt after that whole situation with Corben. He wanted me to keep it a secret so he could nab the guy. He gave me a tip & told me to keep you away from the scene.

Lois: He has been watching us. Why didn't you just call the cops?

Clark: Schott is insane you know. The Blur couldn't risk it & had only one chance at nabbing him. Schott's been in hiding for several months now. So I wanted to get you out of there since I knew there would be danger.

Lois: Well, it's good to know that you broke the date for a noble reason. Anyway, welcome to the club.

Clark: Oh, you mean the Blur's inner circle. Yes, it's definitely a big step up for me.

Lois: You better believe it.

Clark: Lois, I want you to know that I wouldn't break a date or even anything like a date with you for a story. But you have to understand that if team Lois & Clark is going to work, that I'm gonna have to get opportunities to grow. I don't wanna remain a copy boy forever, and I'm going to want my own headlines, and when I go to fight for those headlines, you need to know that it's not personal. This is my living after all and as nice as Clark Kent is, he's not a charity. That's the Blur's job.

Lois: I have no problems with that Smallville. As long as team Lois & Clark is up front with these things, I got no problems with it.

Clark: Cool.

Lois (smiling): May the partnership last long. Well, I'm gonna run off and go run some errands then. I'll see you later.
                                Last edited by xrayvision; 10-20-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎