Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think will happen to Vicki?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think will happen to Vicki?

She's a vampire now.. I'm thinking she'll start feeding on animals, but more importantly, how valuable to the story line will she be?

I'm thinking that if Vicki actually survives past the next episode, you know assuming nobody tries to stake her or anything, then Stefan will probably help her hold back the cravings for human blood.

Comment

I'm kind of hoping she dies, says goodbye to her brother and Jeremy in her way, and decides she doesn't want to be a vampire. She gives up her addictions. I think that could work. She just goes out in the sun and it would be a sad moment.

Comment

Damon will try to corrupt Vicki to be like him, and Stefan will try to "save" her vampire soul, is the dynamic I assume (or hope) they have in store. And I'm kind of definitely hoping she does not die, Autumn, not die. lol If anybody should die, it should be Elena, just like that awful Beth Turner should have died in that terrible fire back on Moonlight--remember? lol Seriously, Elena needs to die simply for how horrible Dobrev was as Katherine (and as Elena for that matter). lol But enough about her--long live Vampire Vicki Donovan (hopefully).
        Last edited by Xanderman; 10-15-2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn
          I'm kind of hoping she dies, says goodbye to her brother and Jeremy in her way, and decides she doesn't want to be a vampire. She gives up her addictions. I think that could work. She just goes out in the sun and it would be a sad moment.
          That could go that way. She does like Godric did in True Blood and says her goodbyes to Jeremy then she meets the sun with Stefan watching and a sad music playing the background.

Comment

I hope she start to cause havoc in the town and then get her ass killed. Why give a annoying person immortality. And Stefan is boring don't want to see another vampire like him.

Comment

Idk but I'm excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
                That could go that way. She does like Godric did in True Blood and says her goodbyes to Jeremy then she meets the sun with Stefan watching and a sad music playing the background.

This is what worries me the most, but I'm cautiously optimistic it won't happen. For one, I wouldn't be able to see Vicki on the show anymore.

For another, it would be completely out of left field after last week's episode. She's already survived two vampire attacks, and Damon even points out that she 'just doesn't want to die'. Then, when the opportunity presented itself again, she chose to feed of Logan rather than let herself die like Stefan suggested. They seem to be driving the point home that she's a survivor. They've had plenty of opportunities to kill her, but they haven't. If they were simply setting up a vampire suicide, why dedicate so much time to her character being changed. I think/hope she'll be around for a good long while.

As for what happens to her, I'm hoping she ends up being a good vampire, as it would even the scales between the two sides--not to mention Damon would have just shot himself in the foot by changing her.

However, I don't think it will happen right away. I see vampire Vicki being sort of the middle ground between the two sides. She won't be an unrepentant killer like Damon, nor will she be an angsty goody-goody like Stefan. The perfect scene for me would be her telling the two boys that she's not going to blindly follow either of them, and decides to do her own thing--enjoy being a vampire but not to the point where she's a complete monster.

I also think the Vicki/Jeremy thing isn't over just because of this--in fact, it's just become more interesting. We always see these vampire/human relationships with the guy being the vamp, so having the reverse for once is a welcome change of pace. I can even see him being the reason she doesn't follow Damon's path.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter82
                  This is what worries me the most, but I'm cautiously optimistic it won't happen. For one, I wouldn't be able to see Vicki on the show anymore.

For another, it would be completely out of left field after last week's episode. She's already survived two vampire attacks, and Damon even points out that she 'just doesn't want to die'. Then, when the opportunity presented itself again, she chose to feed of Logan rather than let herself die like Stefan suggested. They seem to be driving the point home that she's a survivor. They've had plenty of opportunities to kill her, but they haven't. If they were simply setting up a vampire suicide, why dedicate so much time to her character being changed. I think/hope she'll be around for a good long while.

As for what happens to her, I'm hoping she ends up being a good vampire, as it would even the scales between the two sides--not to mention Damon would have just shot himself in the foot by changing her.

However, I don't think it will happen right away. I see vampire Vicki being sort of the middle ground between the two sides. She won't be an unrepentant killer like Damon, nor will she be an angsty goody-goody like Stefan. The perfect scene for me would be her telling the two boys that she's not going to blindly follow either of them, and decides to do her own thing--enjoy being a vampire but not to the point where she's a complete monster.

I also think the Vicki/Jeremy thing isn't over just because of this--in fact, it's just become more interesting. We always see these vampire/human relationships with the guy being the vamp, so having the reverse for once is a welcome change of pace. I can even see him being the reason she doesn't follow Damon's path.
                  Hmm your onto something. I think she might be gray but so is Damon in his own right. He loves and hates his brother but I doubt he ever will kill Stefan. He killed that guy who shot Stefan in a violent way he didn't snap his neck. He was violent and brutal that says something that no one messes with his brother only him.

Interesting concept you never see the vamp-human relationship in reverse. Having the girl as the vamp this time is interesting and will be something. I think Jeremy might just become her moral compass. So yeah I think she might survive this season.
                  Last edited by Kryptonian250; 10-19-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
                    Hmm your onto something. I think she might be gray but so is Damon in his own right. He loves and hates his brother but I doubt he ever will kill Stefan. He killed that guy who shot Stefan in a violent way he didn't snap his neck. He was violent and brutal that says something that no one messes with his brother only him.
                    That's how I think Damon's character may progress. He'll never be a total good guy like Stefan--part of the reason people like him is because of the way he acts. However, that doesn't mean he can't become a Wolverine-type character--someone who's willing to kill those he considers enemies, but not innocents. He does care for his brother in his own way, and through him I expect Damon may come to care for some of the human members of the cast as well.

And yes--I realize the irony of him killing a character named 'Logan' reminding me of Wolverine. I think it was more the 'nobody kills you but me' line remininding me of the recent movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter82
                      That's how I think Damon's character may progress. He'll never be a total good guy like Stefan--part of the reason people like him is because of the way he acts. However, that doesn't mean he can't become a Wolverine-type character--someone who's willing to kill those he considers enemies, but not innocents. He does care for his brother in his own way, and through him I expect Damon may come to care for some of the human members of the cast as well.

And yes--I realize the irony of him killing a character named 'Logan' reminding me of Wolverine. I think it was more the 'nobody kills you but me' line reminding me of the recent movie.
                      He acts like a teenager in his own way. I doubt that Damon will ever kill Stefan that's his brother. He wouldn't have a way of living anymore. Although he should perhaps start feeding off evil doers if he wants to reform.

Although a human-vampire relationship in reverse would be interesting for the show. The girl is the vampire and the guy is the human. With Jeremy and Vicki. He might become her moral compass.

Comment

cant wait till thursday. i think she wont die

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎