X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that glass thing at the Ace of Clubs

Comment

In the glass!!

Comment

Lex was in Oliver's head in the DP glass!!

Comment

He is so gloating

Comment

Lex is in New York , secretly meeting with Donald Trump. Trump is hookin' Lex up to get a rug, just like his!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
              Good theory. You might want to post this in the "powers that be" thread in the spoilers section because, knowing them, they have not thought this through to this extent and were going with the whole Zod angle instead of Lex being the one behind everything pulling all the strings.
              good idea will do

Comment

Michele and John you guys are hilarious.

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                Wondering why he's not in Lois' dream and trying to find a new hair treatment plan!
                Originally posted by jpfort1957
                Lex is in New York , secretly meeting with Donald Trump. Trump is hookin' Lex up to get a rug, just like his!!!

Comment

He's up in his ivory tower, plotting a scheme on how to kill Clark with kryponite exposed watermelons.

What?

Clark loves watermelon! It's already green, so he won't see the kryptonite at first glance

Comment

Oh so many great options to choose from (I so wanted this to be a multiple choice poll!):
                    Plotting a triumphant return for the Season 9 finale

Wondering why he was not in Lois's dream

Gloating to Lois about the fact that he got mouth-to-mouth from Clark within minutes of meeting

Making a clone from his DNA mixed with Clark's

Thinking that a spin-off series about a clone would be awesome - esp. if Geoff Johns wrote it

Looking for the original Shelby

Wondering why Lois isn't allergic to Shelby anymore

But ultimately I went with "mouth to mouth" (because if there isn't an SPN reference I'm gonna go with the Clex one instead!).

Comment

Season 9 finale BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                        I think he's poltting behind the scenes

Right now they have a good set-up in making Lex return. "My theory" is that Lex could be the one behind Metallo, it was his prototype afterall, it was Tess's assumption it was Zod, however Lex could've been interfering and watching all along. He did come up with the powersuit and kryptonite bomb, he has advanced in alien technology having no emotions holding his back as before. He could've also watching the kryptonians and erased the footage so that Tess would be in the dark. Running with her assumptions, unless you believe Davis was the Sageth I don't take Tess at her assumptions.

The scientists/Doctors working on Metallo didn't look like the soldiers that came with Zod. And why would they be working with kryptonite, de-powered or not its still poison to them? And in rabid, Zod seemed to not want anyone taking such public actions as in a spread of the a virus. Metallo made himself pretty public and they just left him to do whatever. I think if it was Lex, he's probably the one that put Corben in the position knowing his hatred of the Blur, using him as a test against Clark. It doesn't make sense that it would be Zod behind Metallo. But more sense that Lex knows the kryptonians weakness to build a machine carrying it. The whole thing stinks of Lex the catalyst to humans fighting against "the aliens" sort of thing. This is just my theory however, unless I missed something.

Oh!!!! Dominicus!!!! I so hope your theory is right! That would be SO awesome!

Comment

I think he is hiding somewhere......for reabilitation.....and making some EVIL PLAN -

Comment

Seriously guys, I really hope that when MR said he was done with the show he was just kidding and that the producers of the show put him up to it just so he'll have an epic return. I hope he's pulling an Andy Kaufman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-El1984
                              I hope he's pulling an Andy Kaufman.
                              Both Luthor and Kaufman should reappear

Comment

Either he is gloating to Lois or Lex is finishing Lois' laundry. He has been sneaking in to the Kent Farm to feed Shelby whenever he sees on his Farm-vision cams that Clark is not home and saw her stuff everywhere. He decided to wash it and is going to leave it at the Talon with a note signed by Clark. Then will install some cameras to see her reaction.
                                He installed cameras everywhere in other seasons to watch people so he might have some left over for the farm and the Talon and be spending his time being a stalker and messing with people...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎