Television Ratings for "Echo"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm being realistic, then I think it will hit around 2.2. And optimistic, is like 2.7

Comment

I think there are a couple of baseball games on tonight! I really hope that it doesnt hurt the rating anymore than they already are.

Comment

I think tonight's rating can be between 2.3 to 2.7 million hopefully tonight will go well or better than last week

Comment

2.19 million no promotion plus the angels vs yankees tonight will generate huge viewers from the new york market
          Last edited by Night_Hawk90; 10-16-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

That game starts here in the west coast at 4:30pm. There is also a 60% chance of rain forecasted in NY, but it's a wait and see. As long its over 2million, I don't care.

Comment

At least 8 million!! I like to be dissapointed I guess...

Comment

I'd say 2.4mil

Comment

I'd say 2 million although I hope it's higher. You know what I don't think is fair? I don't think its fair that they don't take us, the Canadian audience into consideration. If they did that the ratings would be so much higher!!!.

Comment

I'm going to go with 2.2.

Comment

Originally posted by LilyP
                      Haven't seen any promos yet...CW needs to get off their butts & promote this show!
                      They promoted last night during TVD and Supernatural.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                      That game starts here in the west coast at 4:30pm. There is also a 60% chance of rain forecasted in NY, but it's a wait and see. As long its over 2million, I don't care.
                      Are they broadcasting on a network? My program guide doesn't show the game at all. I think other than those games, whereever they are aired, plus the usual stuff will have some impact.
                      Over 2 million minimum would be great and I think they'll get that.
                      Last edited by hellokitty; 10-16-2009, 10:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                        Anything above 2 Mil is fine. Once the sports are over, then we can look forward to better ratings.
                        ITA

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                          Are they broadcasting on a network? My program guide doesn't show the game at all. I think other than those games, whereever they are aired, plus the usual stuff will have some impact.
                          Over 2 million minimum would be great and I think they'll get that.
                          Yes, on Fox for the Yankees vs. Angels here on the west coast.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hakoon;5512538]At least 8 million!! I like to be dissapointed I guess...[/QUOTE

That would be an awesome number

Comment

i am going with 2.2million-2.5million.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                                Yes, on Fox for the Yankees vs. Angels here on the west coast.
                                Smallville isn't on Fox, it's on The CW.

As long as the episode gets above 2 Mil I'll be happy, but 3.0 or above would be great!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎