"Lost Girls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a loser, he shot Stefan in the back!

Comment

Oh, stupid Tyler, that was Tyler, wasn't it? Anyway, the shooting was a good dramatic end to a pathetically sweet scene between Stefan and Nikki.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
      what a loser, he shot Stefan in the back!
      Why are the cops and everyone targeting Stefan though? Do they not know, or simply don't care, that Damon is the true bad boy vamp? Oh, poor Nikki, she feed and now she's a vampire.
      Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-15-2009, 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow, Twilight reverse, hahaha.

Comment

Hmm, I guess when a show has to be prolonged over hopefully multiple seasons, the over -extended, hopelessly always in jeopardy romance angle is the choosen way to go. Would anyone else rather watch paint drying while being roasted over a river of hot lava.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by WickedJenn
          Wow, Twilight reverse, hahaha.
          What exactly are you referring to, WickedJenn, the whole Edward to Bella "we can't be together" from New Moon?
          Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-15-2009, 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by #7superherofan
            Hmm, I guess when a show has to be prolonged over hopefully multiple seasons, the over -extended, hopelessly always in jeopardy romance angle is the choosen way to go. Would anyone else rather watch paint drying while being roasted over a river of hot lava.
            I won't lie I never watched the show yet, but I caught the last minute or so right when Survivor ended tonight. I saw the most banel conversation between a guy and a girl then her going to her house and crying while music was playing. Oh vey, I guess it's all about dragging in the all important W18-34 audience. What are they on right now episode 5 or 6 and they already jumping right into the romantic melodrama?
            Last edited by Supsfan; 10-15-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

another interesting episode. i am glad they chose to keep elena and stefan apart. i also liked the catherine twist. didn't expect that. she really was the source of the strife. it was her fault the whole time. haha. nice one. can't wait to see next week's!

Comment

just a note - her name is Vicki not Nikki.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

loved damon dancing haha. i thought he'd have more fun with her before killing her, like maybe sleep with her or something. i dunno, seemed like he decided to snap her neck pretty quick.
                and isnt it odd that damon would let her run away? it's a huge risk of letting everyone know they exist.
                Last edited by janie46; 10-15-2009, 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved Victoria (Vicki) and Damon dancing around the house and being ridiculous. LOL!

I think Damon is my favorite, he's bad, but he's so good at it.

Elena is clearly a nicer person than the woman who wore her face a century and a half ago. Katherine came across as a vixen, which I guess fits as a vampire-chick. I've never read the books, so I didn't know any of this backstory.

It was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                    I loved Victoria (Vicki) and Damon dancing around the house and being ridiculous. LOL!

I think Damon is my favorite, he's bad, but he's so good at it.

Elena is clearly a nicer person than the woman who wore her face a century and a half ago. Katherine came across as a vixen, which I guess fits as a vampire-chick. I've never read the books, so I didn't know any of this backstory.

It was interesting.
                    Elena is way nicer than Kathrine. Kathrine was manipulative and selfish. I love Damon's scene when he saved Stefan. the character is always suprising me

Comment

Originally posted by 1april1
                      Elena is way nicer than Kathrine. Kathrine was manipulative and selfish. I love Damon's scene when he saved Stefan. the character is always suprising me
                      Is it like that in the books as well? I've only seen the show, so I don't know.

I like Damon a lot, he has that 'Spike' kind of charisma.

Comment

^^

I was always a Spike fan in Buffy The Vampire Slayer...so me liking Damon is no big surprise.

Can't wait for the upcoming episode.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                          Is it like that in the books as well? I've only seen the show, so I don't know.

I like Damon a lot, he has that 'Spike' kind of charisma.
                          Hmm...yea I don't want to spoil anything for you guys. I think they're moving faster in show they're already showingKathrine as a grey character- in the books its slower.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LiLViLLiaN
                          ^^

I was always a Spike fan in Buffy The Vampire Slayer...so me liking Damon is no big surprise.

Can't wait for the upcoming episode.
                          That's right that's who Damon reminds me of SPIKE! And Stefan is very much like Angel think about it: hair, eyes, voice, falling in love with human girl without a second thought.
                          Last edited by 1april1; 10-20-2009, 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nice TV Show

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎