Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost Girls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Count down to the episode's airing and discuss it here LIVE as it airs!

Official CW Description: http://vampiresite.net/lostgirls.htm
    Image Gallery: http://www.vampiresite.net/gallery/t...ls.php?album=9

8 Hours 30 Minutes

Comment

5 hours and 37 minutes

Comment

17 Minutes

Comment

Just 11 minutes. I'm so excited because I missed last weeks episode.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Holy cow, from the last week's recap, I must have missed a lot. Thankfully Elana seems to be putting some pieces together.
          Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-15-2009, 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I still miss Elana not having Blonde hair...

Comment

"Please don't be afraid of me." Oh that's so sad. Silly Elena, hopefully she'll she the error of her ways soon.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Good banter between the brothers. "Is that before or after you get your ring back." Damon's disgusted look, "Just get it!"
              Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-15-2009, 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

mmmm loving Stefan this episode. I really enjoy the tv version of Stefan more so than the book version.

Comment

"Holy water?" "Drinkable." "Mirrors?" A myth." How cute. Hope Stefan and Elena can patch things up by the end of the day.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
                  mmmm loving Stefan this episode. I really enjoy the tv version of Stefan more so than the book version.
                  Agreed, Ginx, Stefan is so lovable.

Damon forcing Nikki was it, to feed was really gross. Will that tquickly urn her into a vampire.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Does this Katherine seems much more willing to use her femine wiles than from the one in the book who just seemed rather weak?

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Hmmm, not saying that stories can't be told in different ways, and each one can have its merit, but the story version of the Katherine/Damon/Stefan triangle seems better in the book. The brothers already knew that she was a vampire and were willing to be turned as a sign of forever.

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

"The only way he can hurt me...By hurting you." That's pretty writing, and I liked the look on Elena's face. She looked touched, but still very afraid.
                  Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-15-2009, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm finding Damon very entertaining haha he's got so many different sides to his personality haha

Comment

"I know something that can help you...Death." Okay, I so saw the whole neck snapping thing coming, but it still made me cringe. Poor Nikki.

Comment

Oh wow, didn't see that coming - with Damon making her into a vampire....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                          Oh wow, didn't see that coming - with Damon making her into a vampire....
                          Nope, sure didn't. Poor Nikki, the actress did a good job with acting like she was completley out of it. I hope Jeremy will be okay.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

That was a powerful scene. Given Nikki's substance abuse past, it's awesome that she'd be able to resist her craving for a fix.
                          Last edited by #7superherofan; 10-15-2009, 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ian does such a good job of being hot and intimidating while being interesting

Comment

Damon's eyes are blacker than night. Very sexy in an evil vampire kind of way.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎