Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Sylar might just slice Rebecca...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Sylar might just slice Rebecca...

Who else hates her smirking thinking she's bad. Her power isn't much useful against Sylar or Peter. She's going to get her skull split.

Sylar is going to do what he did to Peter in Season 1, I believe, when Peter went invisible and Sylar used his telekinesis to throw the shards of glass at Peter and it almost killed him.

Comment

I almost forgot about Rebecca. Sylar will definitely try to kill Becky. And Samuel. He could give two shits about Lydia,and doesn't really need Ray Park Ability.
      Do we think Ray Park will find Peter and try to find Samuel?

Comment

I want Sylar and Samuel to fight and then Peter intervenes to stop both of them. He accidentally touches each of them at the same time and gains all of their abilities. His empathitic mimicry is back. He then fights both of them and defeats them both, only Samule is killed though.

Comment

Nice. But if it ended in ...."Only Sylar is killed though." Sylar is so tired!

Comment

I would like the last showdown between Peter and Sylar for Sylar to die or he looses his powers for good and sent to prison, but also I think Peter should end up either powerless for good as well or die destroying/removing Sylars powers.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎