No announcement yet.

So hyped!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So hyped!

Wow... What an interesting episode I actually liked this episode a lot 10! I found it funny seeing Peter attempting to super speed but fails a few times lol and kicks a garbage can haha that was hilarious. I was a little disappointed how he sorta absorbed her power on impulse thought he got control over that already. I'm glad though that that power actually can do something other seeing colors, now it can let the person play music well and use it to cut/break things . All the character storylines rocks they finally explained the Claire scenes and brought back an invisible person. It seems like heroes like to keep old powers back into play > so next week we'll see healing again. I'm so hyped for the next episode ahh I WANT MORE!

P.S. GOOD WORK writers like the pace, sooner or later Peter will get his original power back with the help of Samuel. Be awesome if Peter can keep all the powers he used with his new powers once he get his original power back to make up all the powers he lost. We know he going to get healing to save HIRO > go peter! I'm getting used to Peter switching powers to fit the situation; Super speed to seeing sound to teleportation, to healing. AHhh can't wait!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎