No announcement yet.

Best episode so far this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best episode so far this season?

I thought the pacing was good. Claire's storyline was cool, except for the kiss.The carnival is finally starting to make sense. Peter is the man, as usual, and is about to get uber-powerful again, will he search for his long lost girl, now that he's got hiro's ability? The Sylar storyline totaly rocked, I loved it. Great ep.

co-signed... I liked the way they're not going too quick with all the storylines and still gives us some tidbits to think about or to surprise us.

Comment

Yeah I have to agree this episode was full of surprises and reminded me of some vintage heroes. Can't wait what will happen next, hopefully it just gets better

Comment

Don't agree. I thought it was the most boring snooze worthy ep yet.

Comment

I'm kind of in-between the:

A.) 'Something has to happen now' person; and
          B.) 'I like how they're building the story steadily' kind of person.

In this case, I'm relatively fine with it.

Everyone (outside of Tracy) seems to have a point in the actual story.

It's not too dry, boring or slow for me. Call me a sucker, but I'm just glad the damn show is till on tv.

Comment

I really liked all the storylines in this episode. we got a little of the carnival. We get to see a little confused syler. We see a great stroy with claire that really connect the puzzle pieces. I also thought peters story was very touching.

Comment

I don't think it was the best episode of the season so far. It did set things up for next week though.

Comment

i can't choose

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                  I don't think it was the best episode of the season so far. It did set things up for next week though.
                  So which one was it, 'cause the last one weren't bad but kind of anticlimatic...

Comment

One thing i don't understand if that women who is always with Samuels power are. I mean, if i paint someone does she know all info of that person? That is just messed up power.

Comment

Originally posted by lAfrik
                      So which one was it, 'cause the last one weren't bad but kind of anticlimatic...
                      I would have to go with "Jump, Push, Fall"

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎