No announcement yet.

Micahael Rosenbaum Interview....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micahael Rosenbaum Interview....

In an interview with Michael Rosenbaum said this...

Michael Rosenbaum discusses Lex Luthor's journey to the dark side:

"I'm finding out the journey along the way. I know some things that others don't, but I
    promised Al and Miles I'd never say, so I can't tell you those things! I know what
    ultimately breaks him apart. Ultimately, along the line, the friendship between Lex and
    Clark goes away. Something happens. It's got to be devastating, it's got to be big. It's
    what everybody is waiting for."

Now I know that this isn't dealing with Convenant. I know that this is either next season or the following one, my bet is at the end of next season.... But I figure that after the next show there will be a lull in what to talk about here, so I want to know everyone's opinion of what the "big", "devastating" thing is that ultimately destroys their friendship. Maybe it is this finale....
    I am not sure....

I doubt it's this finale (though I have no reasoning behind it), but I'm still mad that Michael R. knows what tears them apart and refuses to tell us.

Comment

I am sure it will slip out eventually...

Comment

Hmm... how bout Chloe getting killed and it somehow relating to Lex. In Memoria, Lex said something to clark about not letting anyone he cared about get hurt when trying to bring down his father. But, eventually (end of SV) she does get killed, and Clark blames Lex?

Comment

How dare he!

Comment

I'm under the impression that "big" and "devastating" means someone dies. Chloe and Bo Duke are the two that really come to mid.

Comment

And Chloe did say to Lex last episode," You'll protect me right?"
              And all Lex did was give her his best *%@ eating grin...

Comment

Originally posted by Mindbogglingtruths
                And Chloe did say to Lex last episode," You'll protect me right?"
                And all Lex did was give her his best *%@ eating grin...
                A bit of foreshadowing?

Comment

I think that it is BIG time foreshadowing....

Comment

I'd say Chloe or Lional. We know deep down Lex kind of cares for Lionel and if he dies and Lex in some way blames Clark for it that could lead to them not being friends but I also think the whole Chloe thing is more likely.
                    Last edited by jmart; 05-17-2004, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Yeah, BIG time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmart
                        I'd say Chloe or Lional. We know deep down Lex kind of cares for Lional and if he dies and Lex in some way blames Clark for it that could lead to them not being friends but I also think the whole Chloe thing is more likely.

If they have Clark being blamed by Lex for the death of his father, that would be soooooo Spiderman....

Comment

I totally agree with this...Smallville is always good at give bits towards the future and this one works with me

Comment

"If they have Clark being blamed by Lex for the death of his father, that would be soooooo Spiderman...."
                            Yeah, they couldn't do that.

And I've been thinking of the Chloe angle, but she's going to last till the end of the series (IMO) before her untimely demise. Lionel (IMO) won't last through S4. So Chloe getting whacked would not be from some lionel/lex confrontation (Mr. Sullivan, however, is a good possibility. you can find this in finale threads).

I guess it all depends when this big, devastating fallout happens.

Comment

It would need to happen as either the finale next year, or the following. So here is where I get cross-eyed.
                              Lionel is going to be back next year. He wants people to die. He is a bad man to mess with. Chloe goes into Witness Protection, so...... how can she be hiding for all of next year from him and he still be on the show, and she not be dead, and THIS is the part where I go cross-eyed.....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎