No announcement yet.

Oliver's Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver's Shotgun

So...Ollie's completely got no problem with killing now, even when they're for the most part innocent? Or do zombies not count...?

I don't know. Killing Lex, I can handle--GA's more ruthless than Batman; I wouldn't hold him to a strict "no-killing" rule. Just seems rather...odd that the fact these zombies are still/are about to re-become humans isn't addressed when Oliver shoots one through a window.

(As for Tess, well...it's Tess. That was just badass. )

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
    So...Ollie's completely got no problem with killing now, even when they're for the most part innocent? Or do zombies not count...?

I don't know. Killing Lex, I can handle--GA's more ruthless than Batman; I wouldn't hold him to a strict "no-killing" rule. Just seems rather...odd that the fact these zombies are still/are about to re-become humans isn't addressed when Oliver shoots one through a window.

(As for Tess, well...it's Tess. That was just badass. )
    Well Oliver is in a very messed up state of mind at the moment, he doesnt even care about his own life never mind other peoples. He's probably thinking "You cross me, you're fair game" and being attacked violently would get most people angry never mind an agressive drunk with no self respect.

Comment

I wanted to see Oliver blasting more Zombies besides he did not know at the time there was a possible cure.

Comment

Anyone else find it odd...

Did anyone else find it odd that Ollie came looking for Tess at the Planet with a shotgun? LOL. Normally I'd never associate a connection since Ollie is usually so well intentioned (at least when he's trying to save people as GA). But considering his wayward condition I'm tempted to ask what you all think about this? Was the shot gun handy when he got to the Planet because he carries it everywhere? Or did he have another reason for having it?

Thoughts?

Comment

Oliver was risking his life to get to the DP with a shotgun in a city crawling with zombies, the gun only holds 5 or 6 shots before you have to reload. A mortal killing monsters is OK by me!!!!

Comment

Oliver was risking his life to get to the DP with a shotgun in a city crawling with zombies, the gun only holds 5 or 6 shots before you have to reload. A mortal killing monsters is OK by me!!!!

Comment

You would rather having him let the zombies kill him, or worse, infect him?

The idea of someone not shooting zombies is laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by dsfjr1190
                You would rather having him let the zombies kill him, or worse, infect him?

The idea of someone not shooting zombies is laughable.
                I see your point, but replace "zombies" with "thugs with guns" and it changes the meaning a bit.

I do like the angry-no-self-esteem-drunk explanation, though.

Comment

I see your point, but replace "zombies" with "thugs with guns" and it changes the meaning a bit.

Thanks, thats been my reading of olivers actions over the last while.

Comment

Not quite sure what you're referring to there, but there was no other way for him to stop the zombie from tearing him apart short of killing it. We saw Lois bashing zombies with a fire extinguisher and they just kept coming, so I think Oliver was right for shooting them.

Comment

I doubt that Oliver knows that the city is crawling with zombies at that moment he is been into himself a lot. as for the shotgun, I think he may have had some questions to ask Mercy.

Comment

I found it odd to see Ollie w/ a pump-action shotgun --period!

When you're used to seeing the guy w/ a crossbow, to see him toting a gun around just made me LMAO!
                        He actually looks much better w/ his crossbow and arrows!

Comment

Exactly. Gunpowder wasn't his style. Where's them arrows????

Comment

Bare in ming he thought Tess had been spying in him, perhaps Oliver REALLY doesnt like an audience for his...nocturnal activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Griffyn
                              Bare in ming he thought Tess had been spying in him, perhaps Oliver REALLY doesnt like an audience for his...nocturnal activities.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎