Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Clark become more powerful?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically the way the superman comics go is clark will eventually obsorb so much yellow sun radiation that he will become immortal as long as he doesn't use up his solar reserves and stays under the yellow sun. Without krytinite the only way to kill Clark is to have someone on his level to fight him. When Clark has to fight an opponent on his level like doomsday he has to exert more effort which is what drains his solar reserves. In fact in the comic book story death of superman that is infact how he died fighting doomsday. During the fight with doomsday superman was draining more of his solar reserves then he was obsorbing from the yellow sun which caused his invunerablity factor from his bio electric force field to weaken with every blow. Once superman's bio electric force field was weakend enough, doomsday was able to serverely injury him with his boney protrusions during the fight.

Comment

I'm hoping when Clark is training with Jor-El, he becomes faster, because Superman used to save people's lives in the nick of time before anyone died. That's how I want Tom Welling's Superman to become: faster before anyone kills anyone else, in that nick of time.

Comment

He is stronger that's for sure. And yeah, we finally saw some freeze breath. Which we never saw before, btw, only super breath, if I remember correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by badraven
          I think the show has been pretty consistent in showing that Clark, as he gets older, has gotten more powerfull as the series has progressed. So I say...yes- he is.
          I agree. Also he's more at ease with using his powers. He proactive but and knows just what to to not get caught.
          I love all the saves he makes on and off the screen.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎