Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois in the rain. Beautiful shot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyMoon
    Are we sure they cut the budget because the episode was insanely good and the Clois scenes looked amazing. That rain scene, it seemed like it was straight out of a movie! I'm in awe.
    I agree, it looked so theatrical.

Comment

Originally posted by yomama
      Gotta agree--the rain scene was gorgeous. Was I the only one who noticed this: OMG, Tom is so HUGE/Tall/Muscular he made Erica look petite when he was holding her. Whoa!

Oh yeah, the camera angle from above in the rain. He was just engulfing her in his arms. That Tom is one big dude.

Comment

I need a gif of that rain scene. It was THAT amazing. I want to see it on replay over and over.

Comment

I think that TW is getting better looking with each episode...

I just wanted to EAT HIS..... Brains

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by JennyMoon
          Are we sure they cut the budget because the episode was insanely good and the Clois scenes looked amazing. That rain scene, it seemed like it was straight out of a movie! I'm in awe.
          The way several of the scenes were shot was amazing.. this didn't appear to be low budget at all.
          Last edited by shelby62; 10-09-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The rain scene:

Crying again.

Comment

That rain scene was just so special because it reaffirms how much Clark feels for Lois and how Lois has always tried to fight against her feelings for Clark. Water has a cleansing property so it wa ssymbolic that the scene happened in the rain and also it revealed a side to Clark that we saw in Bloodline. He still believed that he could reach Lois even though she was a zombie I think he thought that he'd saved her. Even though we all know it was Chloe.

Comment

awwwh i just watched it. :')

Comment

Originally posted by Selina
                  Given how closes thier faces were in various scenes today, including the rain scene, it really did feel like they were going to kiss. It's obvious they wanted too.

Anyway, I still can't get over how awesome this episode was. So much Clois loveliness!
                  I feel like they were closer in this episode than all seasons combined

Originally posted by -Nora-
                  I cried too. That was the most romantic thing I've ever seen.
                  I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried. I could literally feel the love that these two are developing for each other radiating from the screen. It was that powerful. I don't think I've felt this way since Lois said she loved Clark in 'Committed.' Just WOW. The way Clark held onto her until she turned back to normal. My heart ached for him, knowing that there was nothing else he could do but hold her in the rain. And when she came to, they so wanted to kiss each other. This scene was EPIC.

Comment

And yet again Lois is vulnerable only in Clark's arms.

God I love them.

Comment

Clois was amazing tonight. I'm on the edge of my seat wanting more.

Comment

I loved the rain scene soooo much!
                        *Dies. Comes back to life, watches again, dies again. Sigh*

But the part at the beginning with the police scanner and coffee was way cute!

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                          Wow that got up fast. It's so beautiful. I like how at the end they're hugging and its like time froze for them while everyone just walks past them recovering from the chaos.

Comment

That was truly one of the best scenes of Smallville history. I mean, they turned a moment where a creepy-looking Lois is trying to bite Clark into such a powerful and emotional one that showed the growing love between two characters. And I agree, Tom Welling is a very big man because Erica is no pixie and he's towering over her in her heels. I love that they kept holding each other after she turned back.

That moment when Clark put Lois and Ollie in the elevator, that was a cool spin on the usual Clark excuses to go save the day. Usually his exits are sort of dorky and lame, but they're still making Clark the hero. And the look in their eyes was beautiful. I love how Ollie looks between them and just sees it right away. Plus there's a tone that Clark gets in his voice when he's talking to someone regarding Lois' safety that is just so strong and manly. For him, losing Lois is not an option.

Did anyone else love that line that Lois gave Clark in the kitchen about he's not quite ready to wear red and blue yet? I loved that, like even though he's a hero now, he's not quite the hero that he'll one day be. I like that he was wearing gray in that scene too.

Comment

oh and i also forgot to mention that i loved the overprotective clark. when he yelled at oliver for not taking care of lois. hmmmm. he went on a jealous rampageeeee. seriously

and i lovedd itttttttttt

Comment

The rain scene was the best I have seen on Smallville so far I hope we get some more like it although I don't want the show to be to heavy with the romance and they forget about the fighting have a some kind of balence between the two.
                                Last edited by kari916; 10-09-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎