Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois in the rain. Beautiful shot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncaged
    When he grabbed her arm, that was awesome. That's like their signature 'just friends' move and he stopped her. that was like saying that that phase is over for them. I loved it. and the look in his eyes was just...whew. that was amazing!
    Awesome point! Makes me love that scene even more.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

After that rain scene, I thought every single thing from season 8 is forgiven....loved it.
    Last edited by Raina; 10-09-2009, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The scene where Clark was wrapping his ripped shirt around Lois' thigh was very nice!

Just thought I throw that out there.

Comment

I always hoped for a Clois kiss in the rain but this totally won me over. It was beautiful from start to finish.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by hexzek
        The scene where Clark was wrapping his ripped shirt around Lois' thigh was very nice!

Just thought I throw that out there.
        Oh yes with all the great cloisness this one skipped my mind. Yes, very imtimate and sweet.
        Last edited by Selina; 10-09-2009, 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

note to self for future cases..tie up both Chloe and Oliver so that they won't be able to interrupt a clois moment..haha

Honestly..i felt that this episode did more for Clark than it did for both Clark and Lois respectively.

i think Clark has already catched up with her and is a bit farther in the lead now in terms of feelings.

Comment

Does that Lois clean up good or what?

Comment

Originally posted by hamburgers
              yea it was alright lol, kinda wierd how she turned flawless real quick but still pretty good
              I expected that....it did break the moment, but at least she kept the same tremor and jaw clench up. That helped it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by malft
                Does that Lois clean up good or what?
                Magic romantic rain sure seems to help...

Comment

I loved the rain and Clark grabbing her arm. SWOONS

Comment

Was it just me or did anyone else think they were about to kiss in the rain?
                    Their faces were so close and Clark looked at Lois' lips. If they had I think I would have passed out from the hottness

Comment

Gotta agree--the rain scene was gorgeous. Was I the only one who noticed this: OMG, Tom is so HUGE/Tall/Muscular he made Erica look petite when he was holding her. Whoa!

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
                        Was it just me or did anyone else think they were about to kiss in the rain?
                        Their faces were so close and Clark looked at Lois' lips. If they had I think I would have passed out from the hottness
                        Given how closes thier faces were in various scenes today, including the rain scene, it really did feel like they were going to kiss. It's obvious they wanted too.

Anyway, I still can't get over how awesome this episode was. So much Clois loveliness!

Comment

i totally agree with everyone else. all the clana mess in season 8 was completely erased in my mind with this episode. after watching the promos, i expected something really cheesy, but this episode was wowwwww. wowwwww. WOWWWWWWWWWW just the right clois ingredients, along with that necessary clana closure. FINALLY

i finally feel like i can say that clark truly has feelings for lois. in the past it was always spoken by someone else, and the extra commentary just kept pissing me off.

the rain scene was epic. i mean. was clark crying? i felt like he was. and my heart was breaking with him as he held her swearing it would all be ok. and then she turned around and he grabbed her face like he wanted to kiss her *squeeeeee* such a romantic scene.
                          and the barn scene at the end made my day. cute little way to end the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
                            The rain scene made me cry. No joke. So much symbolism in there and the way he just held her until she'd been cured...*dies*
                            I cried too. That was the most romantic thing I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                              I cried too. That was the most romantic thing I've ever seen.
                              It was beautiful. I'm all loved up now.

Comment

Are we sure they cut the budget because the episode was insanely good and the Clois scenes looked amazing. That rain scene, it seemed like it was straight out of a movie! I'm in awe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎