Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois in the rain. Beautiful shot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was so sweet. I loved the rain scene with them. <3

Comment

wow, that was a GREAT Clois episode!!

Comment

I think that all the Clois moments in this episode were the best ever!!! The rain scene MAN oooh MAN so sweet!!

Comment

i thought the rain scene was one of the best ever on smallville. lois is in the episodes a lot more than chloe now.

Comment

The rain scene made me cry. No joke. So much symbolism in there and the way he just held her until she'd been cured...*dies*

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Oh, and all the eyesex too!
            Last edited by clois-destiny-forever; 10-09-2009, 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love how we saw more of Clarks feelings in this episode. he FINALLY put the Lana picture away. And I loved how he was playing his two sides (blur and reporter). Then he was tearing up when Lois said she didnt want to be alone anymore. PERFECT!!! This was a great episode, but I have to admit the virus faces were creeping me out a little.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                When he grabbed her arm, that was awesome. That's like their signature 'just friends' move and he stopped her. that was like saying that that phase is over for them. I loved it. and the look in his eyes was just...whew. that was amazing!
                I had not even thought of that. Very good point. He was stopping the friendly jabs. I guess they are beyond that now. Glad you picked up on that and brought it to my attention Uncaged. For me tonight was the beginning of Clois.

Comment

I have to agree with all the comments, well almost...I will not go Awwww
                  The scene in the rain was great, they showed chemistry and emotions freely.
                  The scene at the farm with the Lana picture, well I could say that taking her pic out of his wallet is somehow showing him taking another step towards closure.
                  Overall, I think that we got fair amount of Clois tonight, but I just can't get around the whole Bliss thing....anyways I am satisfy with tonight's Clois and I am anxiously awaiting the coming episode............

Comment

Originally posted by Clana4Life
                    I'm a long time Clana fan, but I gotta say that scene with Clark holding Lois was POWERFUL with a capital "P". I wish I could make my caps bigger! What a great scene. They are doing the Clois story very well. Not rushed, not too much angst. And in this episode I'm so glad no one was trying to tell us how much Clark likes Lois or Lois likes Clark. They showed it. That's what they need to continue doing. I don't need the commentary from Oliver of Chloe or whomever else. If they can show it like they did tonight, then that's all that's needed.
                    This is exactly what I want to say, after those scenes I'm incoherent. I'll come back when I get myself together. I'm still weeping uncontrollably

Comment

Originally posted by Clana4Life
                      I'm a long time Clana fan, but I gotta say that scene with Clark holding Lois was POWERFUL with a capital "P". I wish I could make my caps bigger! What a great scene. They are doing the Clois story very well. Not rushed, not too much angst. And in this episode I'm so glad no one was trying to tell us how much Clark likes Lois or Lois likes Clark. They showed it. That's what they need to continue doing. I don't need the commentary from Oliver of Chloe or whomever else. If they can show it like they did tonight, then that's all that's needed.
                      thats sweet i def liked how it was portrayed see this is what i want 2, not lois is etter or lana is etter oer lois thats not how i wanted it at all. it was portrayed here perfectly like lana was one chapter of his life & his time with her was good too. now clark is in a different part of his life w/lois

Comment

OMG! I'm sooo unbelievably happy!! That hug was so awesome!! I freaked OUT! During that scene! Soooo beautiful!! Uh you know once she wasn't rabid anymore haha! Still even when she was rabid. It was just so beautiful the way he was holding on to her. And he looked so scared GAH!!! I'm still shaking from it! I'm totally geeking out right now!

Comment

I am still jumping up and down right now.
                          Clois is just so... *dreamy sigh*
                          The rain scene just absolutely blew my breath away. I can't stop smiling

Comment

yea it was alright lol, kinda wierd how she turned flawless real quick but still pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by clois-destiny-forever
                              The rain scene made me cry. No joke. So much symbolism in there and the way he just held her until she'd been cured...*dies*

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Oh, and all the eyesex too!
                              ITA. I cried as well.

Did anyone notice all the leg sex going on there? I mean, damn. His leg was between both of hers = HOTNESS!!

Comment

AH MAN!!!!!
                                Clark holding Lois in the rain was just.......... it was like they were a PERFECT FIT!!!!. This will go down as one of the most amazing scenes for me in regards to Clois, and this is only the beginning. I'm not sure how they will top this but I'm looking forward to finding out.

That scene rocked my world... I'm still shaking (it's embarassing )
                                Last edited by shelby62; 10-09-2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎