Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois in the rain. Beautiful shot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tebow15
    anyone have the preview scenes?
    Go to spoiler thread; should be there.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Oh, and CLOIS (: Hopefully this episode exceeds my expectations
    Last edited by OneShotClois; 10-09-2009, 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yea there should be some very good lois and clark scenes tonight.

Comment

Clark carried Lois tonight

Comment

Clois is great, alot of their scenes reminded me of Clois from LnC:TNAOS

Comment

made me want to cry

Comment

That last scene *sniff* Loved it

Comment

all i can say about that rain scene is

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMG OMG OMG That was soooooooooooo sweet damn why didnt they kiss but still i thought it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

all i can say is hello new avis of clark holding lois in the rain it was sooo romantic of clark holding lois in the rain nonetheless
                Last edited by zorasuperman; 10-09-2009, 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm a long time Clana fan, but I gotta say that scene with Clark holding Lois was POWERFUL with a capital "P". I wish I could make my caps bigger! What a great scene. They are doing the Clois story very well. Not rushed, not too much angst. And in this episode I'm so glad no one was trying to tell us how much Clark likes Lois or Lois likes Clark. They showed it. That's what they need to continue doing. I don't need the commentary from Oliver of Chloe or whomever else. If they can show it like they did tonight, then that's all that's needed.

Comment

Clana4Life, that is a nice thing to say

That rain scene, OMG just OMG

The last scene at the farm, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife

Comment

The rain scene. AWESOME!!

Comment

I liked the rain scene.

Comment

The rain scene was beautifully shot and really bought home how Clark and Lois feel about each other. It was epic. You could see the raw emotion from both of them. Stunning.

More of that please.

I also found it sexy as hell when Lois tried to punch Clark and he just grabbed her arm. Oh how times have changed.

Comment

When he grabbed her arm, that was awesome. That's like their signature 'just friends' move and he stopped her. that was like saying that that phase is over for them. I loved it. and the look in his eyes was just...whew. that was amazing!

Comment

The hug! Oh the hug!
                              Clark stopping the love tap! That was far too sexy.

Comment

wow one of the best episode yet!!! I hope they keep it up

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎