Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did whomever writes the descriptions even see the episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did whomever writes the descriptions even see the episode?

ZOD UNLEASHES A VIRUS INTO METROPOLIS — Zod (Callum Blue) and his soldiers release a virus into the air that turns humans into zombies. The only way to stop it is to make an antidote from the blood of another Kryptonian. After Lois (Erica Durance) is infected, Chloe (Allison Mack) pleads with Clark (Tom Welling) to donate his blood to stop the epidemic, even though it risks outing him to Zod. Michael Rohl directed the episode written by Jordan Hawley (#3X5253).

From reading the CW's official description, it doesn't seem that way. Unfortunately, they gave away the ending as well.

lol They probably didn't.

Comment

this isnt the first time episode descriptions have been wrong or things dont happen exactually like them.

Comment

Ya I was thinking that the whole episode. When did Chloe plead for Clark to use his blood? From what I saw, he was the one that suggested it. And Clark has no idea that him doing that clued Zod into who he is...Zod wasn't even the one who released the virus, it was one of his soldiers.

Very mis-leading description.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          this isnt the first time episode descriptions have been wrong or things dont happen exactually like them.
          Right like Kara teaching Clark to fly in "Veritas"...not quite .

Comment

Yeah it was actually very funny.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Vergon6
            Right like Kara teaching Clark to fly in "Veritas"...not quite .
            That one Tops it.
            Last edited by pizzahead2490; 10-09-2009, 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Clo822
              Ya I was thinking that the whole episode. When did Chloe plead for Clark to use his blood? From what I saw, he was the one that suggested it. And Clark has no idea that him doing that clued Zod into who he is...Zod wasn't even the one who released the virus, it was one of his soldiers.

Very mis-leading description.
              I know haha. If the pleading happened, it must have been a deleted scene. And given Clark's reaction when he came to Watchtower, it seemed like he wasn't resistant to it at all.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
              Yeah it was actually very funny.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

That one Tops it.
              Yep Kara having Clark watch her fly and then say 'it's easy, just up and up away', and Clark hesitating for a nanosecond and then saying "We don't have time for this" is not exactly flying lessons lol
              Last edited by Vergon6; 10-09-2009, 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

OMG how could I forget about Veritas! Worst episode description ever!

Originally posted by Vergon6
                I know haha. If the pleading happened, it must have been a deleted scene. And given Clark's reaction when he came to Watchtower, it seemed like he wasn't resistant to it at all.
                Not at all, in fact, it looked like Clark didn't even come to Chloe or Emil's minds when they needed blood for the cure. Davis was the only one they were talking about when Clark super sped up and said that they needed his blood. Wow that must have been so hard getting Clark to suggest himself.

Comment

That's why I don't read those. I just go into the episode with the trailer that they show at the end of the episodes, but nothing more. I like to be surprised...

Comment

Yea I read that as well and was like ummmmmm are we watching the same Episode?

Comment

lol i was thinking that too! Right after emil had drawn clark's blood i was thinking...ok chloe doesn't know about lois..and chloe didn't really beg...at all...hmm.. Whoever the CW is paying for episode descriptions needs to be fired!

Comment

I remember the big arguement in the spoilers section about Chloe "pleading". Thank god that wasn't part of the episode.

Comment

I guess it was a good way for CW to get people to talk about the show.

Comment

It followed it alright.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                              ZOD UNLEASHES A VIRUS INTO METROPOLIS — Zod (Callum Blue) and his soldiers release a virus into the air that turns humans into zombies. The only way to stop it is to make an antidote from the blood of another Kryptonian. After Lois (Erica Durance) is infected, Chloe (Allison Mack) pleads with Clark (Tom Welling) to donate his blood to stop the epidemic, even though it risks outing him to Zod. Michael Rohl directed the episode written by Jordan Hawley (#3X5253).

From reading the CW's official description, it doesn't seem that way. Unfortunately, they gave away the ending as well.
                              Yep, they totally messed up this description.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎